Monday, February 15, 2021

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {Best Bunnies}

It's finally that time of year to start turning our thoughts to the upcoming spring! It's snowing wildly as I am typing this, so the thoughts of spring seem distant, but it WILL be here before we know it and it's always nice to get a head start on holiday projects! I've chosen the Best Bunnies stamp set for this week's Flash Sale! The sale begins when the Papertrey Ink Newsletter hits your inbox and ends on Wednesday at 6 pm. This week's sale will include:

Stamps: Best Bunnies

INK: Aqua Mist, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores

PAPER: Hawaiian Shores, Bitty Big: Pale Peony, Lilac Grace, Harvest Gold


I created a quick and easy springtime scene using both the bunnies and the eggs using my favorite Easter pastel colors!

I stamped the bunnies in black ink onto the pattern paper for a an easy, festive look! The eggs are stamped and then I added the cute bows over the top using foam squares.

I absolutely love the bow die cut that is included in the die collection and they make the cutest bowties or hair bows for the cute bunnies!

I added the bunnies and eggs and slid them down into the Easter grass just a little bit to ground them so they weren't hovering over the grass! ha ha!

The sentiment, which is included in the Best Bunnies set, is stamped in the middle using black ink for contrast against the pastel colors.

I bit of glitter and sequins finish off this springtime design! I hope you have a fabulous Monday! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

What a sweet card, Kelly! Love it!

Becky Green said...

SO ADORABLE! I've ALWAYS LIKED this set! ;)<3

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Denise!❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! I love it, too!❤