Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Ink to Paper February Release Countdown Day 1

Hello and welcome! It's day 1 of the Ink to Paper February release countdown! This month is blooming with a TON of fabulous new floral sets, coordinating sentiments, bunnies, rainbows, and MORE!  I have a lot to share today using a fun new Spring/Easter set called "Sweet Hoppiness" paired with the new Rainbow Arches die collection! I just used the greenery portion of the dies paired with this sweet bunny for a fun springtime card!

The "sending love" sentiment is from another new set being showcased today called "Tiny Blooms" and I'll be sharing another card in today's post using more of this fun set!

The flowers and greenery used at the bottom of the arch are also from the Sweet Hoppiness stamp set. These are such sweet images that will help you create some fabulous spring projects!

I glued two of the foliage arches together for a sturdy piece and then added the green inks.

I love adding glittery touches along with gems for some sparkle!

This is what the Rainbow Arches dies look like all together. I also added some of the new Tiny Blooms flowers here and there for some colorful details.

I'm also sharing a sneak peek of another new set being showcased tomorrow, but I just couldn't resist using it on this card. It's the Just Sentiments: Blooms stamp set and it worked so perfectly to tuck under the rainbow arch!

I added gold drops to the centers of three of the flowers for some added detail and interest.

I used ANOTHER new set, but it's not being showcased a little later, too! It just worked so well with the sentiment on the front. It is from the Inside Greetings: Bloom stamp set.

I added some simple ink blending in blue to the top and green at the bottom to give the illusion/impression of sky and grass.

Up next is a bold design using the Tiny Blooms stamp set. I chose Primary colors, with the addition of orange and green, for a bright and playful look.

I heat embossed the sentiment, which is ALSO from the Just Sentiments: Bloom stamp set, onto vellum to wrap around the card front. I also stamped the "Grow your own way" sentiment at the bottom to reinforce the message.

I used my old SU! Stampin' Write markers to selectively ink up the corner images to continue the look from the center circle.

I used the older Nifty Plaid background stamp stamped in Pure Poppy for a tone on tone look.

I added quite a few gold drops here and there for added detail and shine.

My last project for today consists of these three boxes using the new Sweet Hoppiness stamp set. This little bunny is just the cutest and I always love a punny sentiment!

I chose to make three different boxes for either my boys' teachers, OR a few ladies from church. When I start creating this early for certain holidays, I'm never quite sure who will get what! ha ha!

This bunny image has a solid portion as well as an outline so you can mix and match how you like.

And of course I had to use some of the cute flowers and foliage!

This concludes day 1 of the countdown! Join me again tomorrow for day 2! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Sue Nelson said...

Love your darling Easter boxes. Could you please tell me where the lacy circle die is from on the Box with the bunnies? Thanks so much