Monday, February 1, 2021

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {Easter Joy}

Happy Monday and happy March! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I've got two cards to share today. I tried to pack a lot of product into this week's Flash Sale so you could get them at a discount! ha ha! Since I've been making a lot of spring cards for the sale the last few weeks, the colors have been similar, so I do apologize for that!  The sale will start from the time the Papertrey Ink newsletter hits your inbox and will go until 6 PM ET on Wednesday! 
This week's  sale will include:

INK: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Lilac Grace, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Versamark, Hawaiian Shores

PAPER: Pale Peony, Bitty Big: Pale Peony and Lilac Grace


To begin these cards, I die cut a bunch of flowers and leaves and stamped them in the four pastel colors that I chose to use and the two greens for the leaves. I set them aside and die cut the "He is Risen" three times out of white cardstock and glued them together using liquid glue. I added the Hawaiian Shores ink around the edges using a blender brush.

I added the pierced detail around the white panel and added the frame and plaid paper over the top. The frame is adhered using foam squares and then I placed the "He is Risen" portion over the top using strategically placed mini foam squares. Once that was done, I was able to arrange the flowers and leaves here and there.

I heat embossed the "Wishing you a blessed Easter" onto vellum and wrapped it around the panel, securing it in the back with adhesive. The entire focal panel is added to a top folding Pale Peony card base using foam squares.

I had a few flowers left over so I decided to make another card, but this time just using the Easter sentiments .

The finishing touches on both cards are a trio of sequins and a sprinkling of glitter! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: