Friday, February 19, 2021

Ink to Paper February Release Countdown Day 4

Well friends, it's the 4th and final day of the Ink to Paper February release countdown! Up first is a gorgeous new floral set called "Effortless Beauties"! This is my new favorite floral set and I know I will be reaching for it often!

There's also a new cutie in the Feathered Friends series....just like the cutie that was shared yesterday, but this is JUST a die so you can add color and shading to your heart's content!

This particular bird is VERY easy to to put together and is one of my favorites! It is the Feathered Friends 8 die set.

I used the "With Heartfelt Sympathy" sentiment, which is from a previously released Feathered Friends set! It is one of my favorite sentiments, but I wish I wasn't needing it so much lately!

I had a lot of fun putting this card together and might create another one with a different sentiment!

 My second and final card for the release is a beautiful and different set called "She Blooms". I don't normally stamp people so this was a fun change of pace! 

I really like the sentiments included in this set and was torn between which one to use. In the end, this particular one looked like it was meant to nestle into the arch of the heart, so it won its place on the front, but my favorite sentiment in the set is on the inside and I'll share a photo of that later in the post.

The dress/girl/hair are all created by multi-step stamps to create the finished product. I chose to make her dress blue since my daughter always loved Cinderella so much as a little girl, although she called her "Cinderlala"! ha ha! Oh, I miss those days!

The stamp set has two single flowers as well so you can use those to accent your project how you like. I chose to add two to her dress and a few others here and there.

I added a few gold drops to the centers of three flowers.

I just love this sentiment so I added it to the inside along with two more flowers! This concludes the February release countdown! Everything will be available for purchase starting at 10 PM ET on February 20th! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

10 comments:

laurazark@gmail.com said...

Kelly, you're cards are my favorites featured in today's release. Seriously. I love the colors you chose for the She Blooms set, it made me think of my young niece who is growing up too quickly. I would normally steer clear of a set like this but I'm thinking I might need it now. Oh, and the bird and blooms card... Love it, and yours is the first card I've seen where I really like that background die.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Wow! Thank you so much! You're so sweet! I really appreciate you stopping by and your sweet comments!❤❤❤

Poppyseed Vintage said...

Kelly, both cards are exceptionally beautiful! Great job! ~ Francie

blaze said...

GEORGEOUS!!! You are right! That inside sentiment is wonderful! Perfect for my daughters who both work in hospitals - they are both excellent at what they do. One is so sweet, and the other is so darn funny - but I do believe in my heart that they are doing God's work.

Conniecrafter said...

The bird is so sweet, he looks happy among all the lovely flowers!
That dress is lovely and like how you added some dimensional flowers to it too!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Beautiful, gorgeous, lovely and pretty! In alphabetical order and describes how amazing your designs are! 😊💖

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Francie! You're so sweet!❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! You're so sweet! Yes, I TOTALLY agree, definitely God's work!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! You're so sweet!❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you so much!❤❤❤