Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {Playing Tag}

Welcome friends! I'm sharing a few projects over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today, but wanted to share them here as well! With all of the craziness going on right now, I wanted to create a few tags to attach to some "doorstep" gifts for a few ladies in the neighborhood! I'll share with you today how I created these tags. If tags aren't your thing, then I'm also sharing this card that uses the same tags but as the focal point!

I used the beautiful Classic Tags with fillable elements to create these two tags as well as the one on the card. Each one uses a different "fillable element" because they are just so fun to use! I love how soft and delicate they look; just perfect for springtime projects! Each tag uses both a circle tag and the larger tag; I'm calling this "tag team"! ha ha!

Once the tags were all cut, I used INK to add blending around the edges and some splatter. It's hard to see in the photos, but they ended up looking like speckled eggs! I added the circle tags over the top of the larger tags using foam squares. They have been stamped with one of the sentiments from the Layered Bouquet stamp set in black ink.

Each tag is adorned with lots of flowers from the charming Lovely Blossoms stamp set tucked here and there. The leaves are stamped in Fresh Pear and Olive ink. The flowers are stamped in Lavender, Soft Lilac, Ocean Breeze, Ballet Slipper, Coral Reef, Passion fruit, Sweet Mustard.

The background for the card is created by stamping the beautiful Enchanted Blooms Background Stamp in Soft Lilac ink onto a panel of lilac cardstock. I die cut it using the Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set. I added it to a top folding white card base using ScorTape.

I added the Ornate Oval Frame using foam squares, laying it sideways for something a little different. Once that was done, I was able to add the tag, which was created in the same way as the previous two, using additional foam squares.

I tucked a few more flowers here and there to fill in around the frame. I stamped all of the flowers assembly line style and had fun letting them come to life in all of the beautiful new ink colors from Pinkfresh Studio. I have actually been using these inks for most of my projects recently because I love them so much!

I added a few Essentials Jewels here and there to both the card and the tags in matching colors for some added detail and shine! Thanks for fluttering by!

8 comments:

Cindy Otto said...

Kelly, these tags and cards are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creativity. Have a blessed Easter!

blaze said...

Thud! that was my jaw hitting the floor...Drop dead gorgeous cards!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your tags and the card. I love the layers, which I always seem to have trouble with. Your projects are beautiful!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww... Thank you so much!!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, and you, too!❤❤❤

Linda Hahn said...

Kelly, your cards and tags are always so beautiful! These examples definitely remind me of Easter and Spring! Thank you for sending beauty and sunshine to all of us during these vexing times! Happy Easter!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, these are gorgeous! Some of the most beautiful examples of using the ‘edgers’ I’ve ever seen! Happy, Happy Easter! 🌷🌷💕