Monday, October 14, 2024

Project Inspiration {More Pumpkin Spice}

It's my turn for another Project Inspiration feature for the Papertrey Ink newsletter! I'm currently obsessed with all things autumn as the leaves are starting to change colors. We took a drive up the canyon to see the gorgeous display of leaves and I can't wait for them to change down in the lower elevations as well!

To begin, I used the gorgeous Fall Harvest Hot Foil Plate (yes, I can't seem to stop) on Sweet Blush cardstock with gold foil. I trimmed it down slightly and then glued it to a top-folding A2 Vintage Cream card base.

I die cut the mug twice; once from Vintage Cream cardstock and once from plaid pattern paper using The Mug Die. I trimmed the handle off the plaid mug and then glued them together using liquid glue. I used a blender brush to add some Classic Kraft ink around the edges. The sentiment was stamped on one of the tag included in the Just Tags Die. It is cut from Fine Linen cardstock and then stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. I slid it down inside the slit in the mug and secured it to the back using clear tape. I DID need to cut the curved edges off the side so it would fit, but that doesn't show.

The next step is to add the cute pumpkin and label. The pumpkin is from the Bountiful Cornucopia Die and the label is another one included in the Just Tags set....I find myself reaching for these cute little dies often, especially for sentiments.

Step 4: Add some foliage from the Into the Blooms: Acorn Die to the side of the mug. 

Step 5: Add the berries to either side of the mug.

Step 6: Add a few stamped images from the Measured in Abundance stamp set: the leaf next to the pumpkin and the Spanish Moss "nest" under the mug.

Finally, add some glitter and Shimmer Spray if you'd like!

I know this card is similar to the one I made HERE, but it's just such a fun theme! 

I know the crafting world has moved on to Christmas, but I'm still loving autumn, so hopefully you do, too! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: