Friday, October 25, 2024

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 1

Hello friends! It's day 1 of the Papertrey Ink October release countdown!  My first card for today uses the new Build-An-Angel dies and coordinating Angelic Sentiments stamp set!  While most of the designers are using these dies for Christmas, I thought I'd showcase the friendship sentiments and a card that you could be used year round!

To begin, I got to work on the wreath using the gorgeous Into the Blooms: Wreath Dies. I die cut everything from white cardstock and then colored the pieces using distress oxide inks.

The angel is cut from white cardstock and Antique Gold cardstock.

The sentiment is heat embossed on vellum using gold powder.

There is a small angel that is the Angelic Sentiments die. It is the perfect size for a tag. The base of the tag is cut from the new Love to Layer set. I'm drawing a blank on the exact name! ugh!

I used another friendship sentiment from the Angelic Sentiments stamp set. I added a few flowers leftover from the wreath.

My second card for today uses the new The Bigs Christmas Sentiments stamps and dies.

This set includes quite an assortment of really large sentiments with foliage to accent.

I stamped the foliage in Ripe Avocado and Stormy Sea ink and the berries are stamped in Pure Poppy.

Join me tomorrow for day 2! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

I picked your card with the angel as my favorite of the day! Love the gorgeous colors and details, Kelly! Your tag and Joy to the World card are fabulous too!