Saturday, October 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink October Release Countdown Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of the Papertrey Ink October release countdown! For today, the team is showcasing the beautiful new Reflections: October stamp/die set!

To begin, I die cut the stable portion from Kraft cardstock twice and then glued it together for a more sturdy piece. I glued the larger star to the back of the stable and the smaller star to the front for a layered look.

The manger is die cut from Antique Gold cardstock and then the "halo" portion is cut from metallic gold cardstock.

I blended a panel of white cardstock using speckled egg, stormy sky, and chipped sapphire distress oxide ink.

I used the Through the Palms Hot Foil Plate and silver foil to create a backdrop for the stable. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and then added the stable over the top. I tucked the manger on the side and gave it a spritz of shimmer spray! Join me again tomorrow for a BIG post! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your card, Kelly!! It’s perfect! Carmela