Tuesday, September 3, 2024

You're On My Mind

Hello friends! I'm popping in today to share one of my last summertime cards! This card was featured in the newsletter yesterday, but I thought I'd also share it here and give you step-by-step instructions on how I put it all together!

This cards was actually mailed to its recipient quite awhile back, so it's fun to revisit this bright and floral design!

To begin, I die cut the floral border twice and then glued it together using liquid glue.

I used bright and bold inks and blender brushes to give it some color!



I used some salvaged patina spray on an A2 panel of white cardstock and allowed it to dry completely.



I adhered the border to the background panel using liquid glue. I stamped the flowers using the Breathtaking Blooms stamp set.

I die cut the medium sized arch included in the Love to Layer: Arches die collection. I spritzed it with stain as well and then stamped the sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Thinking of You stamp set using black ink.

I arranged the flowers and then added some sparkling clear sequins here and there.

I'm back on my shimmer spray kick, so this card got a generous spritz of that as well!

I'm fairly certain it's going to be seasonal and holiday projects from here and out, so here's saying adieu to summer! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

1 comment:

Becky Green said...

LOVELY WORK, Kelly! ;) Yes, fall is HERE! It is actually COLD outside this morning here! BRRR!!!!