Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Wicked Witches Brew

I'm back again with this week's Papertrey Ink Flash Sale! I actually made this project a few week's ago, but some of the products weren't in-stock, so I'm happy to be sharing it today! The ensemble features a card and matching gift card holder just perfect for the upcoming Halloween season!


For the card, I used the Frightful Frames Die to cut the frame from white cardstock.. I cut it three times and then stacked them together using liquid glue. I used black soot disttress oxide inks leaving some portions white. I stamped the witches brew sentiment, which is from the Spooky Treat Labels stamp set onto a panel of black cardstock using silver metallic ink. I added the frame over the top using foam squares for maximum dimension.

I stamped it in white for the gift card holder, so you can see the difference in how it turned out. I used the coordinating Spooky Treat Labels Die to cut it out. I used the Brew To Go Die for the gift card holder. The sleeve hold the gift card; I would have included one, but I didn't have one on hand that matched! ha ha!


For the background on both the card and the gift card holder, I used the Cascading Dots Hot Foil Plate and silver foil on Simply Chartreuse cardstock to mimic the look of a bubbling brew! I added some ink around the edges for a spooky look.

I also added some white ink splatter and some photos corners cut from metallic silver cardstock.  The photo corner dies are from the retired Fairytale Christmas kit. I had fun working on this Halloween ensemble and I can't wait to start even more Halloween crafting. I inevitably wait until the last minute most years, but I'm crossing my fingers I will have time this month! Thanks for fluttering by!






 

1 comment:

TeresaC said...

Kelly, I love your Wicked Witches Brew spooky card and Halloween gift card holder!! It is always so much fun to see what you make and fall and Halloween are my favorite!! 🎃🎃🎃