Sunday, September 8, 2024

Project Inspiration {Hello Fall}

It's my turn for the Papertrey Ink Project Inspiration Feature! I will share step-by-step photos on how I created this muted autumn card using some of my favorites, both older and new!

To begin, I used the darling Argyle Stencil Collection on a 4 by 5 1/4 inch panel of white cardstock. I adhered it to a top-folding Fine Linen A2 cardbase using liquid glue.

I used the Weathered Wood Background on a piece of Fine Linen cardstock using antique linen distress oxide ink. I cut it using the Love to Layer: Lovely Brackets die and then stamped the sentiment that is included in the Just Sentiments: Happy Fall stamp set

I added the truck, that was cut using the Patriot die using foam squares. 

I tucked all kinds of autumn goodies that are die cut using the new Bountiful Cornucopia die.

The finishing touch is some details to the corners using the Corner Decor stamp set.

I really like how soft and subtle this card turned out! Fall usually takes a little while to get intense, so this is perfect for saying hello!

I gave it a spritz of shimmer spray and added some glitter here and there.

I didn't take a picture, but I've been using the sentiments from the Inside Greetings: Fall Mini stamp set.

Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: