Thursday, September 5, 2024

Cozy Fall Days

Hello friends! It's my turn for this week's Papertrey Ink Flash Sale! I chose the beautiful Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs but decided to give them an autumn twist! They are so wonderful and are so versatile! I also couldn't resist popping in few mushrooms to enhance the autumn feeling!

To begin, I die cut all of the sprigs twice from white cardstock and then colored them with quite  few different PTI inks and blender brushes. I added some white paint splatter to the caps of the mushrooms and then glued the die cut dots on top.

For the background, I used the beautiful Fallen Leaves Hot Foil Plate with copper foil on a 4 by 5 1/4 inch piece of Honey Nut cardstock. I did add a little bit of Honey Nut ink around the edges before I did the foiling.

I attached the foiled background to a top-folding A2 white card base using liquid glue. I also added a strip of plaid cardstock from my stash to bring out the reds of the berries and mushrooms.

I chose one of my favorite fall sentiments from the Fresh Florals Stamp Set; I inked it up with Dark Chocolate ink on a piece of Rustic White cardstock and then cut it out using the largest oval included in the Love to Layer: Oval die set.

I'm still on my Shimmer Spray kick, so it got a spritz or two of that for sparkle and shine! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: