Monday, May 27, 2024

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 4

It's the fourth and final day of the Papertrey Ink May release countdown! I'm so in love with this new Suited For Summer stamp/die set! It's so absolutely adorable and I had so much fun using it on three projects I’m sharing today!

This card was inspired by some art pieces that I saw on Etsy and couldn't wait to translate the idea onto a card! These swimsuits are just SOOOO much fun and SOOO cute and vintage-y!

We have been invited to a wedding this summer and I just HAD to make their wedding card using this fun sentiment!

I used the same paper pad as my picnic card I shared the other day and a few leftover geraniums.

This is also a larger card; the blue pattern panel is the size of an A2 size card for reference!
Not only is there this darling stamp set, but there is also a Suited For Summer Stencil Collection! I used it for the background!

I ended up covering up the cutest bathing suit on the stenciled panel so I opted to just recreate the same suit for the focal piece!

The foiled panel was done using the new Shoreline Finds Hot Foil Plate. My next card shows more of it, but for this card I liked the subtle gold detail.

I also used the new Into the Blooms: Violets (also not purple) ha ha! to give the card some tropical vibes!

You can see how awesome the Shoreline Finds Hot Foil Plate is on this card.

I decided to create my own 'shoreline finds' by adding some Summer Shells and greenery!

I heat embossed the sentiment on Berry Sorbet cardstock and added it to the bottom of the foiled panel. 

The Hello sentiment is die cut three times and glued together and is from the Pro Stamper's Box from March.
My final card for today also features the new Suited For Summer stamp set. All of these darling bathing suits are so fun to use!
I chose to create a fun poolside scene, using quite a few of the different bathing suit styles

To begin, I used the pool water stencils that were released a few years ago. I added the postal frame over the top to create a vacation type feeling.

Once that was done, I just had fun adding the different bathing suits using foam squares. I added some Nuvo crystal glaze to the sunglasses for some realistic shine. And, I can’t seem to get enough of the shimmer spray for this release, so I added it over the top of the pool water panel.
Thanks for fluttering by!

 

 

6 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Love all of your gorgeous cards, Kelly! That swimsuit collection is so darn cute and the seaside collection is really lovely!

Carmela said...

Your cards are so fun! Just love your designs and how you add in all the details. Amaze me every time!

laurazark@gmail.com said...

Kelly, I am green with envy over how gorgeous your cards are. How do you choose your colors? Do you use that color box system or is it pure talent? Today's cards are (like always) gorgeous and I am in awe.

Becky Green said...

HOW CUTE! Those Bathing Suites, & sunglasses make me think, BARBIE DOLLS! I LOVE EVERYONE of your cards, Kelly! STUNNING WORK, AGAIN!!! ;)

Connie said...

Awesome cards Kelly!
How adorable are those bathing suits!

Jan said...

These are wonderful cards that scream summer! My favorite is the wedding card; I agree those swim suits are just too darling.