Friday, April 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink April Release Day 1

It's day one of the Papertrey Ink April release countdown! My first card features the new Blissful Blooms paired with the new Cover Plate Stitched! This floral set is whimsical and artsy!

It includes solid and outline images to create a playful design!

I'm not sure there are any set rules for how to use this set, so you can just play around and have fun!

It includes three sentiments: I chose this one because it's my favorite of the bunch!



My next set of cards uses the new Life's Great Adventure! This is such a fun new camping set!

This card also features the new Playful Stripes stencil collection.

I used the stamping guide for my color and layout ideas. I can't wait to play with this set more!

Some of my favorite images are the backpack and birthday banner.

I love the flannel blanket that you can add to the back of the chair!

And that cooler is pretty realistic! 

This finishes up day 1! I have a big post coming tomorrow so stop by! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: