Sunday, April 28, 2024

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 3

I'm back today with more cute mushrooms, but this time they are from the new Wild About Mushrooms stamp set AND there's a coordinating Wild About Mushrooms Hot Foil Plate!

I really like this stamp set because there are multiple varieties of mushrooms to pick from and to mix and match!

There are two different sentiments included in the set and they are both for birthday cards!

I used red foil on Pure Poppy cardstock for a tone-on-tone hot foil look!

This sentiment fit perfectly on one of the Just Tags die cuts!

My second card for today uses quite an assortment on products today. I stamped the large Reflections: April scripture verse on an A2 panel of Kraft cardstock using Fresh Snow ink.. I added some Fresh Snow ink around the edges of the panel, too!

I die cut the pieces for the new Sapling Frame stamp/die set and then stamped them using Simply Chartreuse ink. I added some green ink on the bottom and Aqua Mist ink at the top. I then stamped the scripture verse over the top of the the frame. Once that was done, I added the tree, which is from the new Towering Trees stamp set, to the middle of the frame and then glued the little "sapling" branches using liquid glue.

The sentiment at the top is from the Sapling Frame stamp set as well. In the two corners I added die cuts from the new Edgers: Decor die set. I added some blossoms that are die cut using the Sweet Celebration die set to reinforce the sentiment! Join me tomorrow for some Father's Day inspiration! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Becky Green said...

BEAUTIFUL WORK, Kelly! You NEVER disappoint! I keep my eyes OPEN for those New Reflections Stamps & Dies! I like how you used it with your last card.....Never thought to use it as a background stamp! A SUPER IDEA! ;)