Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Bloom With Happiness

Hello friends! for those of you who saw my last post, today's cards were made while I was impatiently waiting for THOSE dies to arrive! I was itching to use the cute rainboots, so....to bide my time, I pulled out some equally fun rainboots to scratch the itch! ha ha!

Both cards feature the fabulous Pro Stamper's Box: February; I actually just used the "assembled examples" ideas from the website for both of the cards. I was just having fun with all of the little images that I didn't want to use brain power to think up a layout! LOL! Do you ever have those times when you just want to play and have fun and not have to think too hard? 

Both cards use the the Cover Plate: Quilted die for the background; one done in Aqua Mist and the other is Green Parakeet.

I used the new  Watercolor Wonderful Stencil Collection on the largest of the ovals included in the Love to Layer: Ovals die collection. I simply used the 3 stencils on a panel of white cardstock and then framed the portion I wanted to cut out with the oval die and then ran it through my die cutting machine.

I made a few adjustments here and there with swapping images because I didn't actually stamp enough for both cards with what was shown on the assembled examples image.

I love how you can customize the rainboots with different stamps to create fun looks!

I used both of the included sentiments between the two cards. These were so fun to make! I absolutely ADORE making summer cards, but I'm having so much fun with spring, I hope I can make a few more before the industry switches gears! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

No comments: