Friday, June 9, 2023

The Greetery {Urban Jungle Collection} Release Day

It's release day!!! Yay! The Urban Jungle Collection from The Greetery will be available for purchase at 10 am ET TODAY!!! You can find the entire new release HERE!! I made a bonus card for you today; I wanted to try my hand at turning the Greenhouse into a cute little shed. 


To begin, I die cut the Greenhouse from white cardstock and set it aside. I also die cut the door from Kraft cardstock and then added some brown ink around the edges for depth. I also used the Shiplap Builder Die for the walls of the shed. In hindsight, I would have lined them up differently, but for a trial run, I think it turned out pretty good. In the future, I would line the planks up with the side of the greenhouse to the left to give it more realism. 

I also used the Pathway Stencil again at the bottom, but this time I used texture paste mixed with Weathered Wood Distress Oxide ink to give the stones dimension. I wanted to add the moss around the stones for some realistic details. 

I used the Garden Tub Filler die to accent the pots from the Modern Planter die set. Once again, I die cut a few flowers to accent the greenery.

The sentiment is from the new Little Labels stamp + cut combo and I just love it! This was a fun card to make and I'm just loving this new release! Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous use of this amazing release!

Becky Green said...

There goes that creativity again, Kelly! LOVE IT! You did a SUPER JOB on this! SO CUTE!!!! This also might make it more of a "masculine" card! It COULD BE a "She Shed" also though! THANK YOU for the INSPIRATION! (Now, I need to get the old Stepping Stones Stencil I didn't get before! LOL)

Anonymous said...

What am I doing wrong. Doesn’t like my blog name in the comments. Can only use anonymous Maureen Sala.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Love these your cards!! I have a question,. How do you add the color to the small,thin plant dies without bending or ripping them? Do you have videos of your card making? Thanks 😊