Sunday, June 25, 2023

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Papertrey Ink June release countdown! The summer fun continues  with the latest addition in the Inside Greetings series! I paired it with some of the dies from the new Go-To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag dies and some older favorites!

Since I'm absolutely smitten with the flip flops included in the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag die collection, I thought it would be fun to create the look of sand meeting the water. I used the Elegant Edges: Fresh Cut dies for the "sand" and then did some ink blending for the water. I stamped the sentiment, which is my favorite from the Inside Greetings: Days of Summer stamp set, in black on the "water" portion.

The flowers are from the Into the Blooms II die collection; I thought they would be a fun addition on this beach-y card!

The Palm tree is from the new Tuck It: Travel stamp/die set that was featured on day 1. I added some dew drops to the water portion to give it some watery detailing. 

My second card for today uses the new Psalm Reflections: June stamp set. This one has coordinating dies that give the detail in the top left and bottom right corners.

You can use them like I have here, or you can actually die cut the outer perimeter to use them as accents.

My daisies are just about to bloom and I can't wait, so I decided to use some of the flowers from the Into the Blooms die collection to accent the sentiment.

I gave the flowers and leaves a generous sprinkling of glitter and added some black ink splatter for detail.

Well friends, this concludes day 3, but join me tomorrow for a BIG post for the 4th and final day of the release countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

linda m said...

Kelly, I absolutely adore your June Psalm card! Not only is this verse from God's Word one of my favorites, but so are the flowers (and your special touch added to them)! Thank you for sharing this with us! :)