Friday, June 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown Day 1

Hello and welcome to day 1 of the June release countdown from Papertrey Ink! This is such a fun release just jam-packed with all things summer and travel; you're going to fall in love! My first card is actually a card and gift card holder all in one! I used the adorable new Go-T0 Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag and all of the adorable accessories for this card!

As much as I love all things bright and tropical for summer, I just couldn't resist doing something a little more sophisticated for this project. I chose Kraft, black, white, and aqua for my color scheme to keep things consistent!

I also used the new Just Sentiments: Days of Summer sentiment set to accent this card; I absolutely love using flip-flops in my summer crafting and so I was thrilled to use this cute sentiment!

You can see how the bag opens up so you can slide a gift card into the die cut slots; I chose Baskin Robins because it's the perfect summer treat!

My next card features the adorable new Tuck It: Travel stamp/die set. I am absolutely smitten with all of the cute images included in this set; I mean, come on, a tiny Big Ben and Eiffel Tower? Absolutely adorable!!!!

I actually stamped two of everything so you might see these cute images on another card before the countdown is over! ha ha!

I chose to use ALL of the images and tucked them into the previously released slot that was die cut using the Tuck It Sentiment dies.

I had so much fun putting this card together....now...who is going on an adventure???? ha ha!
Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Becky Green said...

WOW!!! LOVE BOTH of your cards, Kelly! SO DETAILED & I look at them all day! The Flip-Flops card is SO CUTE & the other card just takes you in to look closer! SUCH A GREAT JOB!!! ;)<3

Jan Metcalf said...

Your black and white beach vibe is the flippin cutest!!!!

Elaine F said...

You just wowed me with the beach tote, flip flops, hat and glasses card! That is just wonderful to say the least. You have such a talent and thank you for sharing it.