Monday, September 20, 2021

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Papertrey Ink September release countdown! I'm sharing 4 cards today, three of which use the most delightful new set called Farm Fresh Trees! I'm completely obsessed and absolutely love this on-trend new  set!

This first card uses the previously showcased Weathered Wood background stamp paired with the Nifty Plaid background stamp that has been out for a few years. It gives this card the perfect patterned background to enhance this Farm Fresh Christmas tree sign!

I made one of these signs for my home a few years ago and I have to say, it is one of my favorite holiday decorations!

The stamp set comes with quite a few different tree and container options which are perfect to mix and match!

I chose to create some tin containers to put the trees in for a farmhouse look. 

My second card uses the other "sign" option which says "Christmas Tree Market". I used the Weathered Wood background again, but this time as the background. I used a few different trees and containers stamped in both red and grey for some variation.

The sign portion is die cut from Smokey Shadow cardstock and then stamped using white ink for a different look.

I added some white paint splatter for a snowy feel!

Lot of glitter and a few more sprigs and sprays finish off this fun design!

This third card is one of my favorites! I love how the sign turned out paired with the two trees on either side and a BUNCH of sprigs and sprays!

I tried something a little bit different and let the sprigs come off of the bottom of the card. I love how it turned out!

This stamp set is really easy to use and to line up! I chose to use multiple colors of ink for the trees, sprigs, and sprays to create visual interest!

Each of the pieces for the sign are individual and can be stamped in different colors to give each sign a different look.

Of course I had to add some glitter and some white paint splatter to this one as well!

My fourth and final card for today used a combination of products over the last few days! This one features the new Winter Swirls stamp/die set.

I decided to create something a little bit whimsical and let the swirls come out from the poinsettia.

I used another one of the sentiments from the Just Sentiments: Snow stamp set to enhance the snowy vibes.

And yes, you guessed it, a few more sprigs and sprays!

This concludes my projects for day 3! Tomorrow is the 4th and final day of the countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These are all SO BEAUTIFUL Kelly! Can't wait to get my hands on that Farm Fresh Trees set!! Thanks for such lovely inspiration...sooooo glad you're back!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy H. said...

Kelly, all of your cards are so gorgeous! You've shared so many wonderful ideas on how to use PTI's new products Love them all!

blaze said...

Adorable cards, Kelly! Your talent just keeps on inspiring us!!!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! I’m so glad you’re enjoying being in your art room and creating. I missed you but was happy you took time off, sincerely. I’m always amazed at how prolific you are during the year. As you probably know by now, I’m a Greetery fan but I always enjoy stopping by your blog. Everything you create is beautiful and you are a constant inspiration to me. 👍👍Beautiful work and so nice to “see” you again 🙋‍♀️❤️

Marie said...

Oh my I have to purchased the farm fresh trees set. The release is looking awesome.

JeanH said...

I have got to have this set! So many beautiful cards and fresh ideas. Love the colors.