Thursday, November 19, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {All Hearts Come Home for Christmas}


 Hello and welcome!  I'm excited to share the latest Christmas design I've created for Pinkfresh Studio.  As usual, I used some of my older favorites paired with some new holiday stamps/dies that were recently released! To begin this design, I die cut both the Folk Dance die and the Essentials: Pretty Frames die from Scarlet cardstock and layered them onto a panel of 4 by 5 1/4 inch white cardstock using foam squares for dimension. This panel is added to a top folding Olive card base using ScorTape.

I die cut the Layered Wreath out of Olive and glitter cardstock and layered them together with mini foam squares. I added this to the center of the card and then wrapped the heat embossed sentiment, which is from the Our Home to Yours stamp set, toward the bottom of the wreath. I didn't want to cover up the beautiful die cut elements on the background.

I also die cut all of the Layered Snowflakes out of both white and glittery cardstock and offset them with foam squares. I added these to the wreath in a triangle to keep things visually balanced.

I added some of the beautiful chocolate colored Essentials: Jewels to the center of each of the snowflakes. They look gorgeous with the Scarlet cardstock!

This was such a fun card to make using some of my favorite dies. The only stamping that I did was to heat emboss the sentiment, which is rare for me! ha ha! The Folk Dance Die is the perfect backdrop for this pretty accented wreath  that it just doesn't need much else! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Becky Green said...

Kelly, this is STUNNING!!! LOVE EVERYTHING you've done with your card!!! This is SO GORGEOUS!!!!;)<3

Stephanie Clapper said...

Such a rich and gorgeous looking card! Beautiful sentiment too, I love that one! 🏘❤️