Saturday, August 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti August Creative Hop

Hello friends! I'm happy to be joining the Reverse Confetti team today for their August Creative Hop using a brand-new stamp set called You Matter! I will provide the list of participating designers at the bottom of today's post! 
To begin this design, I did some simple coloring on the circle of hands using assorted skin tones. Once that was done, I used the circle die that is part of the You Matter Confetti Cuts to cut the hand image into a circle. I also used the portion that cuts around the hands on the inside of the image. I knew I wanted to frame the "Love Wins" sentiment inside the hands.

After that was done, I die cut another circle onto a 4 1/4 inch by 5 1/2 inch panel of white cardstock. I love the stitching detail that the die gives, so I wanted to be sure to include it!
Next, I die cut the Hearts Confetti Cuts out of rainbow colors. I die cut each color twice and glued them together for stability. I knew they would be stretched across the Stitched Note Frame so I wanted them to be a little bit more sturdy!

I added a dot of liquid glue to each of the ends of the hearts to adhere them to the frame. Super easy and effective!

I stamped the heart and colored it using similar colors as the heart strips. I die cut it out and then added it to the hands using a foam square. I also added a layer of Nuvo Crystal Glaze for some shine! Don't forget to hop along to the other designers' blogs to see how they've used this new stamp and die set! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

So wonderful Kelly! Love the added Hearts banners!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks, Amy! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!🎈🎉🍧

Stephanie Clapper said...

Very pretty design! Love the circle die cut- very clever the way it was designed. And I really love the stitching on the large frame too!