Monday, July 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

I'm so glad you're here! Today is the Reverse Confetti new release Blog Hop! All of the new products are now available for purchase! What is on your shopping list? I've used some of my new favorites on today's card! Don't forget to hop over to the other designers' blogs as well to see what they've come up with!


I fell in love with the beautiful flowers in the new Happy Mail stamp set so I decided to use them on a card. I love how they fit in the corner so perfectly and easily. It really makes laying out a card so quickly! I stamped them in black using my mini MISTI so that I could get a good impression. I colored them using my Copic and Prismacolor markers in some of my favorite colors! I also added some white details using a gel pen which always makes the flowers come alive! I die cut them using the Happy Mail Confetti Cuts.



I cut a 4 by 5 1/4 inch panel of the new blue polka dot paper from the Sun and Sea pad and added a white frame from the Stitched Note frames using foam squares. I added the die cut flowers using foam squares into the corners of the frame.


The sentiment, which is from the new Sentimental Sayings,  is heat embossed in silver onto a strip of vellum and wrapped around the panel and secured with clear tape. I attached the entire panel onto a white card base.

I'm really on a white Nuvo drop kick lately so I added some here and there for some extra dimension. I used resistance and didn't go overboard with these since the paper has white polka dots and I didn't want to overwhelm the design.


I added a few sparkling clear sequins for some shine. I also decorated a coordinating envelope using the Happy Mail set as well. I hope you've enjoyed this month's new release as much as I have! Thanks for fluttering by!


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty Kelly! Love those pretty blooms and the vellum strip with the sentiment.

Isabel Z said...

Such a beautiful card, Kelly/

Patti H. said...

Love this card, Kelly! The polka dot paper is so pretty & love your design. The new sentiment set is awesome too.

Ann said...

I love how you used the vellum strip! I like the colors you used for the flowers.

blaze said...

Love every little thing about this card, Kelly! Perfection!