Friday, July 5, 2019

Countdown to Confetti Day 1 {You lift me up}


Welcome to day 1 of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti! Today we are showcasing 2 new stamp sets and coordinating dies that you're sure to fall in love with! Make sure to hop along to the other designers' blogs to see the way that they have used these fun new sets! As always, there will be a 15 dollar gift certificate given to one Facebook commenter and one blog commenter so make sure you leave some love along the way. 



First up is a gorgeous new set called Butterfly Blossoms that I paired with an equally awesome Cover Panel called Circle of Hearts! I know I'm going to be having  a lot of fun with this one in the future! To begin this design, I die cut the yellow panel using the Circle of Hearts Cover Panel and layered it over a white card base. Once that was done, I die cut a white frame using the Stitched Note Frames and adhered it to the yellow panel using foam squares. I also heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a vellum strip and wrapped it around the card, securing it with adhesive. If I created this card again, I would definitely attach it BEFORE I layered the yellow onto the card base! LOL!




The butterflies and flowers are stamped in black and then colored with an assortment of alcohol markers. Once they were all colored, I die cut them using the coordinating Butterfly Blossoms Confetti Cuts.


I attached the small flower clusters in the corners of the frame using foam squares and added the butterfly above the sentiment. A few sparkling clear sequins finish off the card. The second new set is so cute and I am sure I will be using ALL THE TIME on my envelopes! It is called Happy Mail and it just the cutest! It complements the butterfly set so well, but can be used for lots of other things, too! 


I stamped the flowers, the sentiment, and solid lines on a white envelope using black ink. Before I began coloring, I inserted a white panel so that the alcohol markers wouldn't soak through and spoil the envelope.

Who wouldn't love to get a pretty envelope like this with a handmade card inside? I had so much fun on this ensemble and I hope you have enjoyed today's sneak peeks! Join me again tomorrow for day 2 of the Countdown to Confetti! Thanks for fluttering by!


20 comments:

Patti H. said...

Love this colorful butterfly & the awesome card design
The happy mail set is one I would use a lot. Thanks for sharing this pretty inspiration!

~amy~ said...

kelly, such a gorgeous duo! Lovely!

Kathy said...

The bright yellow cover panel and the warm colors of the butterfly are lovely!

Debbie said...

Beautiful, Kelly!! The first day of reveals are gorgeous. Hope your Fourth of July was a happy one and that you have a restful weekend. Are you sweltering? Hot, hot, hot on Cape Cod where we usually enjoy a sea breeze!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Beautiful! Your background die is a perfect pairing! Love your card.

Macimbalo said...

Such gorgeous new products and your creations are stunning!

Shraddha said...

So pretty! I love how cheerful it is!

doreen gill said...

I love how you used all the release items together. It is a wonderfully cohesive card and envelope!

Sue D said...

So pretty with the butterfly, flowers and hearts.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful coloring on the butterfly and flowers! I love that diecut background!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Fabulous card and butterfly. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

sharon g said...

The yellow background is so pretty! The circle of hearts die is my favorite thing in the collection.

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love this card! :) Excellent job coloring.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the coloring!

Amy C. said...

Gorgeous card! The heart background is very pretty and unique and the butterfly stamp is going on my must-have list.

Kristen Snoozy said...

Just stunning! So bright, cheerful, and colorful!

Isabel Z said...

Love the envelope.

Dee Earnshaw said...

pretty set - thanks for sharing

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! Just gorgeous. That's all...lol!

Elena said...

Butterflies and flowers what a perfect combination! I absolutely adore heart die-cut! Just perfect! :)