Tuesday, April 23, 2019

SugarPea Designs April Release Day #2


Welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs April Release sneak peeks! If you thought yesterday was sweet, things are just getting sweeter! I am head over heels in love with this new set called Strike Up the Band! Don't forget to head to the other designer's blogs to see how they've used this fun new set!

Guest Designer:
Noga Shefer
Image may contain: text

Not only are we showcasing this adorable stamp set, but we are also showcasing the new Card Front Element Builders II! I am so excited! I have used the original Card Front Element Builders for SOOOOOO many projects, I am excited to have another set of dies to use! I have used it on today's design to add many of the little details. I will also be using it in other ways throughout the week, so stay tuned! It is a definite must have!
Image may contain: text

I used it to create the lines at the bottom of the card. They reminded me of a line of music, so I thought it would be cute for them to be marching across it! I did all of the ink blending before I did all of the die cutting. The stitched edge along the outside is from the new die set as well as the sentiment banner and circle.
Image may contain: text

I stamped all of the cute musical critters in black ink and then colored them with copic markers. Once they were all colored, I die cut them using the coordinating Strike Up the Band SugarCuts. I love that there is an extra hat included so that you can dress up any of the critters that aren't wearing one if you'd like.
No photo description available.
I had so much fun with this set, but I still have so many more ideas I want to try with it, so be prepared to see lots more from this set! Thanks for fluttering by!

23 comments:

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love how you incorporated both sets in one card! Love those lil' animals!

Amy Rohl said...

So sweet, Kelly! LOVE the card builder, too!

Karthikha said...

Such a sweet card using the adorable band critters :) Love them! :)

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a sweet card!

sharon g said...

I like how they are parading outdoors under the cute clouds. The spots are a cute addition. NICE!!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love how you incorporated the great new die on this cute card.

Sue D said...

Fabulous card design for this band of critters.

NinaS said...

So adorable and beautiful design.

Andrea Shell said...

What a fun design! Love the background you created for these cute critters!

Andre M. said...

Such a happy little group of musicians! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling little scene you made! I love the sentiment!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card with this sweet stamp set and the die set too! Love those cute little birds!

roni said...

I absolutely love the elephants and the card front element builder 2!!! A must-have!

Lee said...

Love your card! Such a cute set!

Karenladd said...

Love the bright bold colors and those sweet little musical critters!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What a sweet and cutie scene! Love it!!!

Leanne said...

Cute card!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Kelly
Love this cute card as it takes me to my childhood where I used to put my baby sister to sleep using animal bands and even frog bands.Love and hugs

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun card. You made good
use of a lot of the pieces of
this release. thanks for
sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

annaka said...

Funny and cute card

Dee Earnshaw said...

delightful card

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a cute card mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Martha Herrera said...

Super cute card! Love those cute animals.
Thanks for the inspiration.