I also decided to play along with this week's Make It Monday challenge: ombre stamping! While this isn't a new technique, it is a trendy one. I inked up each piece to create the floral scene using different colors to create the ombre effect. I did run into a few snags as I needed to add the shadows to the fowers which decreased the ombre appearance. I thought about graduating the ink on those as well, but thought it might get too distracting, so they were just stamped in one color.
I also added some dew drops to the flowers and leaves as well as a few vellum butterflies for some added interest. Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S. I have once again over committed myself so I will be busy as a bee this month making baby shower decorations and putting together Teacher Appreciation Week projects, so stay tuned!