Tuesday, March 31, 2015

{Egg}stra special thanks

 Easter is in less thank a week and I am scrambling trying to get all of my Easter craft projects done!  I decided to make an Easter themed thank you card for a fun project I will be putting together this week. It is for one of the ladies at church and I am going to have all of the kids she has worked with put notes inside of some eggs saying all of the "Eggstra" special things they like about her or are thankful for.



 Since I am short on time and the girls will really be doing all of the fun notes, I kept it super simple.  I used the same image stamped and embossed with gold powder three times...well, four, if you count the inside.  All of the images are from the "Tags for Spring" set from PTI.  The paper is also from PTI and is called Pretty Pastels. I love using my older supplies in new ways.
 I really love the effect of the gold embossing on the pattern paper.  It has such a soft, springy and elegant feel to it.  I added a "shower" of sequins to the top of the card for additional shine and interest.






The inside is decorated to incorporate the "theme" of the project. I like how it all turned out! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Janet Swofford said...

So pretty! I love the soft delicate details of this card! I am sure the special recipient will be "eggs-tra" blown away:-) Thanks for sharing!!! Happy Easter!