Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 4

Well friends, it's the fourth and final day of the Papertrey Ink January release countdown! Everything will be available for purchase beginning tomorrow night at 10 PM ET. There's a really fun new set called Scene Everywhere: Windowsill that we're featuring today before the release goes live tomorrow! I haven't done many simple cards for this release, but I wanted to keep these two cards on the simple side to really let these sweet details shine.


I couldn't decide if I wanted an "inside" or "outside" window scene, so I made it easy and just made one of each! I love the drapery rod and panels so really wanted to give that a try and I also couldn't resist the window box with the pie cooling in the window!

A few simple sentiments finish off these easy cards! I had such fun choosing which colors I wanted to use to bring these scenes to life.

I really enjoyed this release, so I'm hoping to get a few more cards made with my favorites, but life has been crazy lately, so we'll see! I hope you've all enjoyed the last four days of the countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: