Friday, November 12, 2021

The Greetery Tags & Toasts Release Day

I'm sharing a fun bonus project with you today to celebrate the release of the new Tags & Toasts release from The Greetery that will begin at 10 am EST today! Don't forget about the sale that will begin at the same time and run until Saturday at 11:59 PM EST.
My project for today features a set of tags all packaged up for gift-giving! This would be the perfect gift to present to your Thanksgiving host, don't you think? 



I used the Stationery Box Die to create this little box to house the collection of tags! I also used the Handmade Labels Stamp Set to heat emboss the "handcrafted JUST FOR YOU" sentiment that works so nicely for this gift! The box fits the set of tags and a nice length of red baker's twine to add to the tags!

I wanted to keep the packaging quite simple, but with a few holiday touches to make it special. For the tag, I used gold foil on New Leaf cardstock. Once it was foiled, I used the Tag Team Duo stencils to add the tone-on-tone green stripes. I layered the heat embossed sentiment over the top using foam squares.

The Merry Sprigs Stamp Set was the perfect choice to accent the bottom of the tag to give it just the right amount of holiday charm. I also added a red paper bow to the top of the tag that was die cut using the Fit to Be Tied Die and then adhered using a mini foam square. I used a post-it note to cover up the sentiment and then added some white paint splatter for a snowy look!

Before I assembled the stationery box, I trimmed it down a bit so that it would be the right height for the tags. I used the included half circle detail die to give it that finished edge that I love. It also allows the recipient to be able to see what's inside and pull them out easily.

I made quite a stack of very simple tags, just like something you'd find at a stationery shop. I had so much fun trying out all sorts of different paper/foil combinations. I had fun adding the stenciling and stamping as well. In the end, I made so many tags that I could probably make a few more boxes to create multiple gifts.

All of the tags I made for this project are single layer and don't have any foam squares or anything. If you make more embellished tags, you won't be able to fit as many in the box. It is totally up to you as to what you want to do, if you decide to make something similar.
I hope you've enjoyed today's project! I had so much fun and could have kept going and going!

I really want to make more stenciled, dimensional tags with the Merry Sprigs tucked here and there!  Thanks for fluttering by!



 

7 comments:

Becky Green said...

SO ELEGANT, Kelly! LOVE EVERYTHING you've done with this Tag Set! I CAN'T WAIT to get mine! ;)<3

Cindy H. said...

Kelly, what a fabulous gift and fabulous presentation! LOVE it!

Connie said...

Super gift idea, Kelly!
What Wonderful tags you created!

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for your "bonus" post today. I love your inspiration using the card box for these gorgeous tags... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Have a great weekend.

blaze said...

Such festive and beautiful results! So inspiring!!!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Kelly, I think it’s the perfect gift for the Thanksgiving day host and for a few other people I can think of. I love, love your box- it’s gorgeous and so are your tags. No more looking in the store for pretty tags to go with my stash of wrapping paper. I’m going neutral this year and let the tags shine! Thank you for sharing your bonus project, I always look forward to them!

Ravi Muchhal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.