Monday, November 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

There's a lot of fun and fabulous new products included in the November Reverse Confetti release this month! I had a ball creating this cute nativity scene using the new Adore Me stamp set! I always love creating cards and projects highlighting the true meaning of Christmas and these cute images couldn't be any sweeter!



I love this new Brilliance background! I die cut it from white cardstock and then added Distress Oxide ink around the edges to create the night sky. I left the middle white so that it would light up the scene, just like the star would in real life. Once that was done, I added some white paint splatter to give the illusion of stars twinkling in the background.



I stamped the stable, the birds, and baby Jesus, Joseph, and Mary using black ink and then colored them using an assortment of alcohol markers. I die cut the star from glitter cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment in gold onto a strip of vellum. 



I used the coordinating Adore Him Confetti Cuts to die cut the images. I added them to the card using foam squares for dimension. The glitter star is popped up right over the top of the stamped image. 



I wrapped the vellum sentiment around the panel and secured it with adhesive on the back. I attached the entire panel to a top folding Navy blue card base using foam squares. I added a few moonshine sequins to give the card some additional sparkle!

My next card uses the fun and funky Retro Holiday stamp set! I adore retro Christmas cards; they evoke sweet memories from my childhood that I love! I also used the new snowy sentiments (which I believe is a freebie) for the bottom of the card.




I used the ornament die cut rather than the stamps and die cuts together. I wanted the ornaments to have a solid look with the gold glitter circle.

I used a lot of the little images in the set to give the card that true retro look! I chose an unexpected color combo, but one that is truly 60s inspired!

I added one of the foliage clusters from the older Lanterns stamp set to give the card some added detail. I glued a few sequins to the centers of the star/snowflake images for sparkle. I also added some glitter to the ornaments and the image! Don't forget to hop along to the other participating designers' blogs to see what they've created! Thanks for fluttering by! 





 

Reverse Confetti

Candice Fisher

Kelly Lunceford

Dilay Nacar

Audrey Tokach

Amy Rohl

Ali Farmer

Ashley Ebben

Becky Roberts

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Cheiron Brandon

Lien Leysen

Amy Kolling

Olga Moss

Heather Ruwe

Andrea Shell

Jenny Colacicco

Kellianne Wilson

Susan Wymer

Dana Kirby

Rachel Alvarado

Amy Tsuruta

Tiffany Pryce Russom

Stefanie Loh

Jeanne Jachna


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your projects are gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I love the nativity!

Sue Leven said...

Beautiful cards