Sunday, May 16, 2021

Hello Bluebird {Hello Sunshine}


Happy Sunday, friends! I've had a whirlwind few days taking my cute daughter graduation dress (and other end of year occasions) shopping and then we took Senior Pictures! It's so fun seeing her blossom into such a fabulous young lady! 
Despite my whirlwind, it was so fun to sit down and create this cute springtime scene using these cute critters from the latest Hello Bluebird release!

This particular set is called Bloom and Grow and has so many cute and fun images to create fun springtime scenes! I stamped them all out and then had fun coloring them with an assortment of Copic markers. I used the coordinating Bloom and Grow dies to die cut the images.

The background was created using Distress Oxide inks and regular Distress inks. I used brown at the bottom because I just HAD to have Mr. Mole poking up from the dirt. Isn't he the cutest?

I love the little bunny planting his/her pots for the season and watching them grow! I seriously love this new set and can't wait to use even more from the new release over the next week or so! Thanks for fluttering by!







 

6 comments:

Christy said...

I just love fluttering by to see such an adorable sweet scene! I’m so glad you invited the cute hedgehog to the party! His little face with those sweet glasses made me smile for sure. As the sentiment says, your creations are always a ray of sunshine in my day!

Christy said...

I realized I called our cute little mole a “hedgehog” Woops!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet and adorable!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! It was so fun to create!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!❤

Stephanie Clapper said...

What an adorable scene, so many cute things to look at. Just makes me smile!