Thursday, October 15, 2020

Ink to Paper October Release Day

It's the 15th and that means the Ink to Paper October Release will be available for purchase starting at 10 PM ET! There are so many fun products to help you make your holidays magical! I wanted to make a few more projects using one of my favorites from the release that I didn't get a chance to use that much. I used it on the tags for THIS project, but I wanted to use it again! It is called Ornament Greetings and I just love it!

I used a handful of other new products as well because they are just so much fun! I used the new Corner It: Holly and the new Home Door Decor as well! To begin these little packages, I die cut the Scallop Top Gift Bag twice for each box. One is made with Spring Moss cardstock and the other one is Simply Chartreuse. Just a note....you CANNOT get two cut from one piece of cardstock, so you'll want to make sure you have enough of each color before you start die cutting.

I stamped the Corner It: Holly vine image in the corner using Simply Chartreuse Ink for this box and with Ripe Avocado ink for the other box. I die cut the holly and berries and got them stamped as well. I wanted to have a lot of options so I stamped quite a few! I also stamped the "Wishing You a Joyous Christmas" sentiment, which is from the Corner It: Holly stamp set, in black. 

The ornaments and labels are die cut using the Ornament Greetings die set and then stamped using the coordinating stamp set. There are two sentiments and two different labels so I cut one of each so that I could use both of them! These tags are not actually attached to the ribbon, but just adhered below the bow using foam squares. I actually left the bottom of these boxes open (just lightly taped for photography purposes) so I can just fill them up through the bottom and the bows are all ready to go!

I tied them up with a ribbon and added the "faux" tag just below it with a foam square. I couldn't resist adding some glitter to the leaves and bows for some sparkle and shine! These will be perfect for small gifts or treats! I love having things like this on hand for Christmas gift giving!
I hope you've enjoyed the October release countdown! It's such a fun release! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

2 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

You make your packages so beautiful Kelly, they really are a gift in themselves. A few of us in the family recycle our pretty tags or gift wrap embellishments & it’s always a nice surprise to see them used again. I probably wouldn’t recycle a gift bag of your’s but use it as a pretty decoration under the tree. A quick note along that line: my mom surprised me one year when I received (back) her favorite card from me. We dated each time we mailed it back and forth- for a total of 17 times. I cherish it very much! 😊

Kelly Lunceford said...

I LOVE your story, Stephanie! That's so fun! What a treasure!