Monday, September 7, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {Hugs...I am here for you}

Hello friends! I'm over on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog today sharing a colorful floral card and I'm sharing it here as well! It's no secret that I love adding alphabet dies to my cards, and I couldn't wait to use the fabulous Lea's Ornate Uppercase die set and the Heather Lowercase die set on today's card!
I realize that this card is a bit on the "spring" side as we're headed into fall, but I always love these colors together, no matter the season! That being said, you could totally switch up the colors and letters to spell "fall" and use different images to embellish the wreath.  The sentiment that I chose to use is from the new You Can Change the World stamp set. I love the messages as well as the combination of fonts.

I had a stamped panel left over from THIS project that worked perfectly for an understated background for today's card. I added a hint of blue ink around the edges to give it a bit of definition.  I layered the wreath onto a panel that was die cut using the Diagonal Stitched Squares and added it to the stamped background panel. 

I love the sweet Lovely Blossoms stamp images and they accented the wreath perfectly. As I mentioned earlier, if you want to switch up the look, just swap out images to get a completely different look!  This was such a fun card to create and I can't wait to use these alphabets even more!



 

3 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Kelly, I can’t remember seeing a more beautiful alphabet on a card. Between the blending and white borders, they just steal the show! Gorgeous card! 😊💖

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: You always make beautiful cards! 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you my dear!❤