Monday, September 7, 2020

Flash Sale {Blessed}

Welcome to this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale post! I've picked some colors and products fitting for the season! I don't know about where you live, but Sunflowers are EVERYWHERE right now!  I thought it would be fun to put together a birthday card/tag combo together using these cute images! The sale will go from Sept. 7th at 12 noon until Sept. 9th at 12 noon! The products included on this week's sale are:




To begin the card, I used my mini MISTI and stamped a row of sunflowers on the top and bottom of the white panel using Summer Sunrise and Cocoa Bean ink. I die cut the pieces for the "Blessed" word and then stamped them using Ocean Tides ink. I arranged them here and there for a whimsical look using foam squares. I stamped the "Wishing You" portion of the sentiment using black ink directly to the panel. I actually did that before I added the Blessed word, but arranged them before hand for placement of the stamped sentiment.

 I stamped the sentiment on the coordinating tag using my mini MISTI as well to get good placement as well. All of the extra sunflowers and leaves that I used on today's projects were die cut first out of white cardstock and then stamped. 

All of the die cut sunflowers and leaves have some added glitter on the edges for some shine! I just love adding glitter to my projects for added sparkle!

This tag can be used along with the card to package up a birthday gift, or used separately on a different gift or some goodies! I always love a coordinating set, how about you? And...I know I ALWAYS say it, but if you're not a tag maker, this little tag would make a great focal point on a card as well! I like to make tags with the leftover pieces from my projects for something quick and easy! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Sherri in Phoenix said...

thanks for that idea, I love the color combo and I have everything needed from PTI to make it!