Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Greetery Fresh Air Collection Day 3 {Budding Beauties Spring and Fresh Air Collection}

Well friends, we've found ourselves at the 3rd and final day of the full reveals of the Fresh Air Collection from The Greetery! I've created a BUNCH of cards using today's products because I just couldn't stop making backgrounds, blooms, and blossoms! If you love what you've seen the last 3 days, make sure to leave a comment here to win a $50 gift certificate to The Greetery Shop! Since I've got so much to share today, let's get right to it! But before I do, make sure to head to the other designers' blogs to see their projects as well!

My first card for today uses the new Budding Beauties: Spring stamp set paired with the new Painterly Stripes background and a few older favorites that accent these cards so well! It seemed that you all liked that I used some previously released sets yesterday as well, so I hope these make you happy as well!

To begin this series of cards, I die cut a BUNCH of the budding beauties shapes and then worked on them assembly line style, switching colors as I went! Once that was done, I got to work on the jars and bottles.  This card uses the mason jar from the Just Mason Around stamp set and the coordinating Just Mason Around dies. I had fun playing around with different colored flowers, jars, and bottles!

I also used the Postal Frames Dies, which have been a favorite with this release, and the Pretty Postmarks stamp set. The Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You stamp set and the Sentiment Suite Basics die added just the right touch! I think there's a lot of people that we've been thinking more fondly and frequently about!

Each of the cards in this series is similar in feel and form, but with a few tweaks here and there. I only ended up with this one photo of this lone card, but this is one of my favorites! I paired the Mason jar with one of the bottles from the Bottled Up stamp set. I used the "Happy Spring" and "wishes" sentiments that are included in the new Budding Beauties stamp set, but the label outline and center line image are from the Bottled Up set. I just love the blue background paired with these bright yellow tulips!

Before I started on the bottles, I had created a host of backgrounds using the Painterly Stripes background and lots of fun springy cards. It was so fun to use them trimmed down on the Postal Frames or just 4 by 5 1/4 inches like this one! 
Of course I couldn't resist adding a few more postal elements to this design as well! I used the heart from the Pretty Postmarks set popped up in the upper right side.
This one uses a single bottle with the fun sentiments from the Just Mason Around stamp set. I just love the cherry blossom stamp; it pairs so nicely with the tulips. There is a baby's breath stamp as well, and I inked up four of them, but didn't end up by using any of them. 

Each card has a trio of sparkling clear sequins here and there for some added detail and shine!

This is my last card in the series; this is one of my favorites because it is so cheery! My kids are home because of the COVID-19 situation, so they've been seeing me make quite a few cards. My sweet son asked me " what inspired me to start making cards". We had a fun conversation about that. My daughter was watching me while I was making this particular card and I gasped when I stamped the "thinking of you" sentiment crooked! She said it looked fine, but fine wasn't going to cut it! LOL! I told her this was a "make it work moment" and I lopped the crooked sentiment off and added the panel to the white card base!

I had originally stamped the sentiment on the right hand side of the yellow stamped background, but moved the panel over to the right and added the sentiment to the left hand side! What do you think? Did I make it work? LOL! I really like how it turned out!

I'm so in love with this next collection of stamps; the Fresh Air Collection, which technically, the entire release is called that, but this is the actual stamp/die set that bears the name! I had so much fun on all of my budding beauties cards, that I only have this lone card to share using this set, but man-oh-man, it is coming right back out for me to play!

This is one of those fun and versatile collections; for this card I used the Fresh Air stamp set ***die delayed*** and the window frame die ***die delayed***. I also used the Brick Layer die as well, which is so much fun!

I was going for a Mediterranean look for this and when my daughter saw it she said it reminded her of Mama Mia! I was so happy she got that vibe!

This is a very simple design, but with all of the special details like the die cut brick and window frame, it really makes it feel special! I added a simple "hello there" to the top, which is included in the set. All of the sentiments are perfect for our current situation and any card made with these would brighten anyone in quarantine right now! I added some grey ink blending around the edges to make it seem like an older structure! I hope you've enjoyed today's reveals! Everything will be available for purchase on March 27th at 10 AM EST! Thanks for fluttering by!

92 comments:

Katka Vrbka said...

I loooove all the cards, i cant wait to play with all the new Greetery products. These tulips are absolutely amazing. ❤️

Katka Vrbka said...

I love these cards. Spring budies (especially tulips) are amazing. I cant wait to play with them. ❤️

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE it all..so gorgeous..and sweet!

Isabel Z said...

You make me want it all!

KBardeer said...

I love each one and now I’m in trouble with my wish list! Beautiful work !!!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Sensational cards!

Donna said...

Love all your cards, as always! If I had to choose, I'd say my fav is the one with the Thinking of You on the left side. Your Plan B was perfectly done! This entire release is beautiful, & now I'm having trouble choosing what to buy!!!

Jewel said...

WOW! Is all I can say - absolutely gorgeous!

Jan Elmore said...

Oh my...So sweet and pretty! Love 'mix & match' with Betsy's stamps & dies!

Jess said...

Love love love your cards I cant wait to get these sets

Stephanie Clapper said...

Oh my Kelly, your Spring Beauties are just lovely & adding the Pretty Postmarks really added so much. I love your cards! Your Mama Mia design is fabulous & this release is perfectly magical!

tycodmom said...

I love everything about this collection and your cards are beautiful examples.

Sandy C said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love the bottle cards. What a great gift set those would make. I love to make sets of cards for friends...yours are perfect!

michelle in mi said...

I can't wait to get started creating! Your designs are inspirational!

Barb Kirkwood said...

Beautiful cards full of inspiration - thanks so much.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful new florals! Love how these can be used on their own or together with the previously released floral sets and bottles!

jan metcalf said...

Loving the postal details with the jars and bottles and pretty spring blooms! Wonderful!

DGolly said...

WOW! So many wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing.

Lin said...

LOVE all the cards you made with the jar and bottles - this new budding beauties set is at the top of my list this time!

buzzn2scrap said...

Gorgeous cards love them all !

Susan Beauchaine said...

Your bouquet cards are amazing but I LOVE the window card!

see mary stamp said...

You sure are a master at building beautiful bouquets! Your projects are just lovely!

Ruthie said...

Your cards are just beautiful! Cant wait to shop!!

Karen Day said...

Great mix of older and new product! Your bottle & jar cards are just lovely - and I like how you added the Fresh Picked sentiment, it works so well. And your Mama Mia card is just a perfect bright & pretty spring card :o)

Cindy Beach said...

Yes Kelly, absolutely, you made it work! My favorites are the bouquet cards, I am so happy that you used elements from the Postal collection, they are beautiful!

Judy Stiles said...

Beautiful cards, Kelly ... such a great release! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these products!

Anonymous said...

You’ve inspired me to pull out my jar set today. Can’t wait to be able to get the window scene set.
Carol b

Kailash said...

Oh these cards are simply gorgeous!

TLady said...

You've shown us all the new goodies, but I see I NEED so many of the other sets Betsy has! Look out, hubby!!!! This might be my biggest order yet! LOL BEAUTIFUL WORK, Kelly!!! LOVE how you've paired everything up! My favorite? The WINDOW!!!! ;)<3

Pauline T. said...

These are so bright and cheery.... I especially love the bottle and flower cards!

Nancy G said...

Kelly your cards are always stunning!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards Kelly...love them all but especially the Mama Mia card...it makes me smile!! Thanks for such lovely, lovely inspiration this week! :0)

Mary Holshouser said...

I love the bottles - so different from
one's on other sites. Your cards are
fantastic. Thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

blaze said...

I knew you would come up with spectacular cards using Betsy's FABULOUS new products. You make your cards SING! Do you know what I mean??? Really lovely...

Nandini said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the last card. It is just beautiful.

Marie said...

I just love these cards. They are masterpieces. Each release by the Greetery just gets better. Betsy is doing an awesome job.

Sue McRae said...

Gorgeous mix of happy spring cards!

Joanna said...

Beautiful Cards! Thank you!!

Marilyn M said...

Great cards, Kelly!

Pauline said...

Wow, you have certainly been busy. All your cards are beautiful. Great designs and love the soft colours. What a wonderful release!

Connie said...

Awesome cards, Kelly!I do love those jars but the bottles are wonderful!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautifully done, Kelly, even with your little oops! You made it work well and wouldn’t have even known if you hadn’t fessed up. šŸ˜‰ Love how you made so many different cards mixing up bottles, mason jars and colors. Awesome release!

Hannah Mize said...

Love the sets that you have created.

Pam said...

So many cards to comment on so I will just say they were all beautiful. You always have such great ideas!

Linda C said...

That window! I love it. Love the colors you chose.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and colors on your gorgeous cards! Really loving that window....

Rachael B said...

Beautiful!

ESUE said...

I love the bottles stamp. Its one of my favorites. It's great to have some spring tulips to add to the collection. Love your bright springtime colors. Thanks for all your happiness.

Carolyn J said...

As always, wonderful cards. Loved the use of Pretty Postmarks on the cards. It is just amazing how so many of her products work so well together and you pulled them all together beautifully.

Kris said...

I can never get enough of your posts...such a plethora (I don't know why that word popped into my mind!) of delightfulness...well done!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Lovely set of cards!

Heike said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

Linda Hahn said...

As usual, your cards are gorgeous, beautiful, and amazing! I love all the different colors and the use of the postage stamps and the bottles! This is such an amazing release!

Cyndi said...

Gorgeous cards. I adore the Budding Beauties set -- it's definitely on my wish list.

Kathleen said...

Wonderful cards, Kelly. So much detail included.

Anne B said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly. Love your Budding Beauties card set - that set is definitely on my list.

Stebbins Family said...

Such lovey spring cards!! I like the flowers and the happy window with a yellow curtain!

Marsha S said...

Beautiful cards! I think I need everything!!8

Anonymous said...

Beautiful spring bouquets! I love all of the COLOR in this post!

Helen F. said...

What an amazing set of Springtime cards you created, Kelly! I love each one equally and would not be able to choose one favorite!

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful cards! Especially love the beautiful window card!

Mrsfish02 said...

These are all so wonderful... I love how easily the components from other sets worked in so well. The Spring Buds is one of my favorites as is that gorgeous window and bricks. This is going to be a tough decision. Thanks for making it harder... I love everything you did today and all week.

BarbaraB said...

I always enjoy seeing your cards. They are so beautiful and colorful.

Karen M said...

Beautiful cards. All so cheerful and springy!

Dawn Y. said...

Just lovely, Kelly! I have been soaking up all of the special details in your cards today. So much wonderful inspiration! Many thanks!šŸ’—

Gail Spresser said...

All your cards are exquisite. Such beautiful colors and so creative. Thank you.

Leslie said...

Love your cards today! Especially your "Thinking of you" card. Love the layout and placement of the sentiment.

Lisa Schenck (lisacardmaker@yahoo.com said...

So completely lovely! The recipients of these cards will be so blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love your cards. They are so pretty.

Papercrafts by Cindyellen said...

These are my favorite cards of all three days. I just love flowers and there's something about that bottle stamp. Yes, you did a great job with the "Make it Work" moment!!! Keep enjoying those kids and I really hope they get to crafting with you. It was always a joy for me and my kids.

Allie said...

I am in LOVE with your card set, Kelly! I love seeing those budding beauties in the mason jar and bottles - beautiful job!

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! Such AMAZING Inspiration for today!! I LOVE them ALL, but the 2 Cards with the Pops of Yellow have my HEART!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS Weekend!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Love all those tulips and cherry blossoms! And the last one definitely has a Mamma Mia vibe!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, today's reveal is another jaw-dropping one! Love the bricks, flowing curtain and sweet pot of geraniums in the window scene!

Cindy C said...

Such a pretty window scene!

Jayell said...

All these floral cards are just beautiful!

Debra said...

I love the delicate soft pastel colors.

TamiBabs said...

Every single card was beautiful!! My favorite is the window card - such a great scene!!

Anneleise said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Love the backgrounds you created with the stripe stamp.

Mutzy Mia said...

Simply lovely! The Budding Beauties set is so beautiful and you have used them in gorgeous ways on your cards. Such great inspiration! The detail on the open window is just darling. This release is fantastic...can't wait for tomorrow.

Janelle said...

Your floral cards made me smile! Happy colors and Spring flowers...what could be better?! You window scene is very cute. Thanks for sharing.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you framed the florals with the postage die and those backgrounds! So many gorgeous colors!

Mary Jo Stew said...

I like your use of the Mason jar and bottle dies. Great cards.

TracyK said...

The flowers, the bottles, the color combos - love these cards!

Eve N said...

Gorgeous cards. I love how you combined some older The Greetery sets with these new sets to create such lovely designs.

Jennifer L. said...

Love all of those flowers with plaid background. So pretty!

Sue D said...

Love the vases/jars of flowers and the pretty window scene.

Heather said...

Those flowers are perfect in those bottles!

JMN said...

Beautiful cards. Love the mason jars with flowers. A wonderful release.

Luanne said...

I’m already filling my bottles and jars with the wonderful Budding Beauties (In my head anyway...) Your cards are gorgeous!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow those jar stamps are beautiful! Love the collection of cards.

Ms. Tamp said...

Great layering. Love the jar sets.