Friday, March 6, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {You are on my heart}

Hello and welcome, friends! It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm sharing these two cards over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today and wanted to share them here as well! I always have such a fun time when I create with my Pinkfresh Studio stamps and supplies; the results are always some of my favorites! 

I wanted to use the new Floral Diamond background stamp as well as one of my other favorites, the Diamond Tiles background stamp.  I could use this one all day every day and not tire of it!

The Hawaiian Shores card also uses the the beautiful and versatile Botanical Rectangle die set at both the top and bottom. I love the simple framing that it adds to the design giving it that extra bit of detail.

I'm obsessed with the new Phrase Builder: You die collection; I love pairing it with other stamped, or in this case, embossed sentiments to really bring home the "you" in the greeting.

The flowers are from the beautiful Blooming Bouquet stamp set. The inks I used for this card are Sparkling Rose and Raspberry Bliss for the flowers and Fresh Pear and Olive for the foliage.

I couldn't resist adding some metallic black/grey watercolor paint splatter here and there on the card for some added detail.

This second card uses the same basic color palette as the first, with a few additions. I used the Wildflower Sketches stamp set for the bouquet behind the Hello word. 

These are all layered up onto the gorgeous Intricate Mandala die and the stamped background panel.

I had so much fun on these two designs! Thanks for fluttering by!

7 comments:

TLady said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! From the card base, all the way to the top layer of your cards! They're UNIQUE looking & QUITE your very own! JUST BEAUTIFUL, Angelica! ;)<3

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these cards are SO beautiful Kelly! I just went shopping last night at Pinkfresh Studio (I'm getting so hooked on their products!!), and now after seeing your post there's even more that I want! Thanks for enabling!! :0)

Kris said...

I love that you love sharing your passion for creativity. These cards are delightful and brought a smile to my face! I'm imagining you creating that beautiful Hello card for me...ha!...simply gorgeous!

jan metcalf said...

These cards are precious! Love the vivid colors, a breath of spring!

Debbie said...

Oh, Kelly your cards are beautiful. I have been checking out Pinkfresh products lately thanks to you!. I was so happy to see you post today. I was getting worried about you. Amazing how we think of blog "friends" like they are our next door neighbors!

Conniecrafter said...

these are both gorgeous flower creations!! I love how you matted with the vellum for the sentiment, neat touch!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! I could tell at first glimpse that you loved the products you were working with. You created two gorgeous cards, your designs are Really stunning! I’m so in love with your style! The Greetery is my first passion but I’ve been checking out Pink Fresh lately, they have some beautiful products. I’m so happy you’re on the design team because you always inspire me & I’ve learned so much. Thank you Kelly! 😊❤️ (P.S. When you mentioned that you’d pulled away from some stamp companies, I’ve been excited for you. I’m not an artist but my mother was and she was always moving forward in new & different directions. Personally speaking, I think you could bring beauty to a paper bag company. Lol. Seriously tho, I always look forward to your blog and am very grateful you share your passion.) The End. Lol. Have a wonderful weekend!