Thursday, July 4, 2019

SugarPea Designs {Thinking of You}

Happy 4th of July friends! I'm over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today sharing this bold card using the new Meadow Motifs stamp set which is a favorite of mine from the new release! 

You'll want to head to the SugarPea Designs Blog to read all of the step by step directions on how to make this card, but I'll share a little bit here, too!

I used the new Meadow Motifs SugarCuts to die cut all of the images after I was done coloring them with an assortment of alcohol markers.

I added some white gel pen dots to the leaves here and  there to give them some added detail and dimension. The sentiment is embossed using the new Everyday Sentiments in white to really make it pop! I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday! Thanks for fluttering by!


No comments: