Friday, May 11, 2018

For my Teacher!



Well, Teacher Appreciation Week has come to a close and I wanted to share a few of the projects I sent to school for my boys' Teachers. I was so happy to use some of the recently released Papertrey Ink goodies for this first project! I used it on my Traveler's journal post that you can see HERE, but it was fun to use on actual Teacher gifts this time! These ideas would also be perfect for end-of-year gifts! 

To begin, I die cut the apples using the Big Apple Die out of Pure Poppy cardstock. The stem and leaves were also die cut, with the included pieces, using Kraft cardstock and the Simply Chartreuse Bitty Big pattern paper

The gift card portion is just a piece of Kraft Bitty Big pattern paper folded in half. I measured the gift cards and then made the insert the appropriate size. I really liked the idea of showcasing a sentiment rather than the busyness of a gift card. The sentiment is heat embossed in gold using the Great Teachers Stamp set.  I already know this is definitely going to be a go-to set!

The little apple and the pencil are also from the School Days stamp set.  I used the coordinating School Days die cuts, which I love! I forgot to photograph them without the gift card portion, but I stamped another sentiment underneath.

This next project is something quick and easy and uses some of my favorite Reverse Confetti images. When this sweet little Honey Bear stamp set was released, I never used the honey or bee images. When I spied this chapstick I knew that it would make a great teacher gift and I would be able to use these sweet images.


I made 6 of these and my brown markers were running out of ink, so my coloring is not very detailed. I colored them using Copic and Prismacolor markers and then die cut them using the Honey Bear Confetti Cuts

I mounted them onto a Stitched line tag that has some blue ink blended onto it and stamped with the "for my teacher" sentiment. I thought this was a simple gift, but the teachers mentioned to me how much they loved it!

My next project is VERY simple, but again, I made 6 of everything so I needed to maximize time. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Great Teachers Stamp set onto a Tag Sale 5 tag. The apple is from the School Days stamp set, linked above. I also glued a red button for some added detail.

This last project was whipped up this afternoon. I made my famous caramels and put them in some bakery boxes. The tag is stamped quickly using theTeach and Inspire stamp set, which is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets.  I hope you enjoyed these projects and found them inspiring! It's not too late to get working on some end of year gifts if you missed out on Teacher Appreciation Week! Thanks for fluttering by!

5 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

Great gifts! All are beautiful! Are you going to share your famous caramels recipe?

Debbie said...

Each and every project is adorable. You do gifting so very well!!By the way, those caramels look yummy!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! I think I posted it on here back in my first year. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Debbie! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving such sweet comments!

Anonymous said...

Really cute ideas and lovely presentation! Love the gift card holders.