Monday, April 7, 2008

Sneak Peek #3


Isn't this church birdhouse the cutest? I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I thought this sentiment worked nicely with it also. I used the fences set as well to give it a church yard "feel". My daughter saw me stamping the fence and asked if I was making a Halloween card. hello? NO!!! I hope this card doesn't give off a Halloween vibe, however, her saying that gets the wheels turning for future cards. LOL~! I am seriously loving all of the new sets and images from The Saltbox Studio. I can't seem to get enough. I have tons more ideas that I can't wait to share. I have also been enjoying seeing the darling creations from the rest of the team; so clever and creative!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card! I really like the way that you can mix up different sets to get a whole new look. I can't wait for my new stamps to come now!

Jill said...

I love this card! It's perfect in every way!

Anonymous said...

I love all your layers!!! The band with the sentiment is a really cool idea!