Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sneak Peek #2


When I was growing up, my Grandma had a beautiful birdbath in her backyard. I was so thrilled to see a birdbath in the new set "Tweets" from The Saltbox Studio. I have had a lot of fun using it. I made a simple card today using one of the birds from this set as well. I love coloring these birds blue for some reason. Keep posted for more sneak peeks!! Check out the other design team members for some fabulous designs! You can find links to their blogs on my sidebar under The Saltbox Studio logo.

5 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Kelly this is so cute! Love the images!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Atomic! I love this! It is so SWEET! SO SWEET!!!

Crystal said...

I am adoring these images! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Love how you made the water!

Cathy Rulli said...

oh, I love this card and this set - what a cutie!