Thursday, April 17, 2008

Moose You!




My kids have swimming lessons this week and next and it has severly cut into my morning stamp time. In fact, I really need to go make breakfast soon so we can get out the door! LOL!




When I saw this Moose Button in my stash the other day, it reminded me of the SU! set with the moose saying *moose you*. I thought I could make a fun woodsy card with it. I kept all of the design elements rustic for a cohesive feel. I really liked the idea of using the torn notebook look to maybe represent a letter saying how much they were missed. I used the line image from Live your Dream that is currently in the Occasions mini catalog from SU! The alphabet stamps are my oldies, but goodies from PSX. They have been used *so* much over the years. You should see these sad little stamps. You can tell how loved they are! LOL! I used some pattern paper from We R Memory Keepers that looked like crackled paint. It worked perfeclty for this design.


Thanks for fluttering by!




P.S. I posted some retired sets in my previous post that I am selling. I added the link so you can email me if you are interested!