Sunday, April 27, 2008

M.I.A. and more sets!!


Hello! I just have to say that my Boutique at my SIL's was a success. I had a lot of fun and met some fun ladies! I haven't been posting because I was so busy getting everything ready! I am actually postponing today's *a closer look* because my stamp area is a HUGE MESS from trying to get everything ready for yesterday. I have ribbon, stamps, and paper EVERYWHERE! I am sure it will take me quite a while to get it all put back, so I will try and post the new installment tomorrow instead.


I will share a card with you that I made a while back, but sold yesterday at the Boutique. I only have about 4 cards on hand now! Looks like I am going to be a busy girl making cards! LOL!
I have a new list of retired sets that I will be selling. Same shipping and other info as last time.
Also, I have been updating the other list as sets have been sold, so if you still want anything from the earlier list you can still see what is available.
1. Flower Filled-blue rubber-stained images and blocks-$10.00 SOLD
2.Word by Word Background-mounted-$8.00
3. Bundle of Joy-$12.00 Sale pending
4.Looks Like Spring-$12.00
matching punch-$5.oo sale pending
5.Ladybug Picinic-$9.00 sale pending
6. Nature's Secret-$15.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
I sent you am email about
Bundle of Joy-$12.00
LLS matching punch-$5.oo
Ladybug Picinic-$9.00

Thanks Joelle
arndtjj@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Kelly

I want to buy Flower Filled form you-----

Shelli