Monday, July 27, 2026

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 4

And just like that, we're at the 4th and final day of the Papertrey Ink July release countdown! I have three projects to share today; up first are two cards using the new Framed in Flowers Stamp/Die/Stencil set. 

There are two different flower images included: Peony and Sunflower with coordinating stencils to color the flowers and leaves. To begin, I stamped the image using Vintage Photo distress ink making sure to leave the stamp in the MISTI. I used the coordinating stencils to add the color and then stamped it again with Versamark and embossed it in gold.

Once that was done, I set it aside to work on the background and details. I cut a panel of Tropical Teal cardstock measuring 4 by 5 1/4 inches. I then cut the new Rooted in Love Frame three times from the same cardstock and then glued them together. I left the opening at the bottom and glued it to the background panel with liquid glue.

I cut the flower from white cardstock using the Freshly Picked Die that was showcased yesterday. I only used the smallest peony flowers and the leaves are from the Into the Blooms: Mixed Bouquet; I felt they matched the shape of the leaves of the focal image.

I arranged them with liquid glue and foam squares. The sentiment is from the new This is Big Sentiments: You stamp set that was featured on day 1.

This card uses the other image in the Framed in Flowers set. For this one, I stamped it in the same Vintage Photo distress ink and then did the stenciling. Once that was done, I added some details with alcohol markers for added depth. I also added some Crystal Stickles glitter glue. These images remind me of stained glass windows so I wanted to add some sparkle.

The background is cut from Saffron Spice and then I added the pierced detail using the Nesting Basics: Pierced Rectangles Die. Next, I foiled the Ripe Avocado panel using the Regal Flourish Frame Hot Foil Plate with champagne foil. 

The sentiment is from the Just Sentimetns: Wish You Were Here Mini Stamp Set and is embossed in gold. I cut it using the Hold That Thought Die and then added it to the focal point using foam squares. I added a trio of sparkling clear sequins for additional sparkle and shine!

My final project uses a few of my favorites from the release: This is Big Sentiments: You and the Love to Layer: Sweet Scallops. To begin, I die cut the cut scallop box using the Scalloped Treat Box Die from Pure Poppy cardstock. I also cut a piece of Bitty Dot Basics Patterned Paper. I glued it to the box along with the middle sized mat included in the Love to Layer: Sweet Scallops Die. Don't forget to stamp the sentiment before attaching.

I cut the flowers from white using the Into the Blooms: Mixed Bouquet die (linked in first project). I just can't stop with this beautiful set. I added the flowers and leaves using foam squares and liquid glue.

The YOU sentiment is stamped and stacked three times for a sturdy piece.

I added glitter to the flowers and leaves.

Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 am EDT tomorrow! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Your cards and box are just so gorgeous! Love the new release products that you used, the colors that you used with them and especially how you colored them!!