Monday, August 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 4

Hello and welcome to the fourth and final day of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown! I have two projects to share with you today and up first is the cutest new stamp/die set called Measured in Abundance! I just love this vintage scale brimming with autumnal goodness!

I'm on a Canyon Clay background kick, if you haven't noticed! ha ha! I'm equally obsessed with the Canyon Clay background paired with the new Fall Harvest Hot Foil Plate as you also may have noticed!

The new stamp set comes with two different sentiments that work nicely with the scale. I can't wait to see if the images from the Tiers of Cheer Stamp set will work size-wise to create a Christmas scene on top of the scale!

There are a few different accessories to style the items; a basket and a nest of raffia or Spanish moss, but I chose to just add the items directly on the scale's top platform. 

I added glitter here and there for some sparkle and shine!

My final card for today AND for the release features the beautiful new cornucopia die set paired with the new Elegant Edges: Sunflower die.

I'm obsessed with all of the cute fillers for the cornucopia and can see myself using them outside of the cornucopia for all kinds of projects!

This card features the second sentiment included in the Measured in Abundance stamp set, but please note: the cornucopia die set also comes with a large sentiment that says "Many Blessings"!

I die cut all of the cornucopia pieces and fillers from white cardstock and then colored them using distress oxide inks and finger daubers and a blender brush (for the large cornucopia).

I love all of the beautiful detail that is built-in to the dies; adding color just enhances them even more!

Everything will be available for purchase beginning tomorrow night at 10 pm EDT! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

GORGEOUS, Kelly! Love that Cornucopia but not sure I can justify the entire set!