Monday, September 25, 2023

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 4

The Papertrey Ink September countdown has just flown by; I can't believe we're already at the 4th and final day! My first project for today is a pair of cards using the new Serene Sleigh stamp/die set! I used the colors from the stamping guide (again) because I thought they were just lovely!

I felt these colors lent themselves well to a natural, rustic, yet elegant look, so that is the direction I headed in.

I die cut all of the pieces twice so I could make two cards. I got to work stamping them using the stamping guide as a reference.

I used the Into the Blooms: Pine Die and the new Into the Blooms: Christmas Sprigs die for the foliage accents on both cards.

I used the same sentiment for both cards; one stamped in black and one heat embossed in gold. It is one of my favorites from the Winter Globes Sentiments mini stamp set.

Surprise! Surprise! I used the Fanciful Snowflakes Background Hot Foil Plate again! ha ha! I told you it's one of my absolute, all-time favorites! I used holographic foil on a panel of Kraft cardstock and on a panel of Olive Twist cardstock. I layered all of the stamped and die cut images using liquid glue and foam squares. I added them to top-folding A2 Rustic White card bases using liquid glue.

My final card for today, and for the release, uses the new Festive Mailbox stamps/dies. This is such a fun concept and it's no secret that I love a postage theme for Christmas!

This set features a few different present/parcels to jazz up the scene, a sweet little bird, a sled, sprigs, and more!

There are a few different sentiments that you can add to the "letter" in the mailbox for versatility.

I finished off the card with some glitter for some snowy, holiday effect! Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S. the entire collection will be available for purchase beginning tomorrow night at 10 pm ET.

 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

As cute and lovely as your last card is...GREY paper packages tied up with string?? Kelly these are a few of my favorite things! LOve the color scheme you've used for these gorgeous sleigh cards... and I can totally understand your infatuation with that foil plate! It's a stunner...
=]

Michelle A said...

love, love these! They are my faves compared to the other designs :)

Connie said...

Fantastic cards, Kelly!
The unusual colors are very pleasing.
Really loving this new release!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the fabulous sleigh cards, and your mailbox card too!

Janet Goshorn said...

Wow. Such beautiful projects..Thanks for sharing