Monday, August 28, 2023

The Greetery Harvest Fest Collection Day 1

I'm so glad you've joined me today! Welcome to day 1 of full reveals for the Harvest Fest Collection from The Greetery! You've come to the right place if you're searching for some autumn inspiration! This new collection is absolutely wonderful and I think you're going to love it as much as I do! Please head to The Greetery Blog for the official "meet and greet" for each of the featured products for today. Also, please make sure to leave a comment here, and on each designers' blogs, for a chance to be eligible to win one of TWO $50 gift certificates to the shop!

My first card features the new Jumbo Curiosity: Acorn dies and the new Cinnamon sticks dies. I was thrilled to see these cute cinnamon sticks; I don't know if you remember when I made a a bunch of cinnamon sticks last winter for my wreath! ha ha! This will be so much easier to use in the future! I also snuck in the Jumbo Curiosity: Buckeye Leaf that was released last year for added autumn flair!

To begin, I stamped the Sketched Wildflower Frame onto a panel of Vintage Cream cardstock. I used the Hoopla Oval Inserts Die to add texture inside the stamping. I used the largest size directly onto the stamped panel and then used the smaller sizes to create the focal oval for the acorns. The acorns, cinnamon sticks, and other leaves are all die cut from white cardstock and then colored using assorted Distress Oxide inks. I added a few more oak leaves from the BotaniCuts Mighty Oak die collection. I wanted some variation in sizes, so this was the perfect choice!

I arranged all of the die cut elements on the stamped panel and then got to work on the sentiments. I used the beautiful new Thanks All Ways stamp set and die for this card. I heat embossed the "for who you are and all you do" portion in gold onto a strip of brown cardstock. The thankful portion is stamped in Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink and then die cut using the Thanks All Ways die collection. I added some glitter for some sparkle and shine and then added it to a top-folding A2 Vintage Cream card base.

I think Betsy really knocked it out of the park with this To Pie For die! I'm smitten!!! There are a few different options so you can make all kinds of pies for year-round fun! I chose to keep with the autumnal theme and created a Thanksgiving pie because it's just so classic! I'm itching to make a cherry pie, lemon pie, etc! 

I used the same background for this card as I did with the first. I just love the quick and easy detail it adds to the edges of a card! All of the pieces for the pie was die cut using the To Pie For die set out of white cardstock and then inked up using assorted Distress Oxide inks. This is one time that I have complete control over not having burnt edges on my pie! ha ha!

As you can see, I used the same sentiment set for this card, but Betsy has come up with another sentiment set called Fall Foodie Phrases that incorporates some punny pie phrases that would work nicely as well! I used that set on my next project, so stay tuned!

One of the things I like best about the new Thanks All Ways stamp set is that is has an assortment of curved sentiments that work perfectly over the tops of the different arched stamps/dies that have been released recently. As you can see, I chose to use one at the top of this card and then the remaining sentiment over the pie and at the bottom.

I love a highly decorated pie, so I am glad that Betsy included the different leaves to decorate the edges or center of the pie. I chose to use some of the leaves in two of the corners in traditional fall colors for added detail and color!

I added some sugary glitter to the pie and the the leaves for sparkle and shine! I have a feeling that Betsy is going to be showcasing a cute cherry pie...I can't wait to see!

Eeep! The new Caramel Apple die is one of my absolute FAVORITES! There is a local ice-cream shop that carries caramel apples year-round so I like to give them as gifts. I particularly enjoy giving them to my boys' teachers, so you can guess where these two cards are headed! ha ha!

These apples are so easy to make; I simple die cut everything from white cardstock and then colored the pieces using assorted Distress Oxide inks. The "caramel" portion got a generous amount of Nuvo Crystal Glaze for that realistic caramel look. Believe me, these look good enough to eat! My mouth is watering just thinking of a juicy caramel apple!

My favorite is a Granny Smith apple with caramel. This card features the adorable new Nutty Bits on the caramel! It looks SOOO realistic, don't you think? Like I mentioned earlier, for the two cards I used the new Fall Foodie Phrases stamp/die set. I also used the new Herringbone Parquet die for the background of both of these cards! I know I'm going to have so much fun with this die!

And how about a Halloween Candy Apple? This little tag features the new Apple Spice Bits and the new Tear Strip Tags Halloween stamp set! I was thrilled with this new addition to the Tear Strip Tags family! Well friends, this concludes day 1! I hope you've enjoyed things as much as I have! Make sure to head to the other designers' blogs to see what fabulous things they have come up with and to leave a comment to be eligible to win one of the two gift certificates! Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S stop by tomorrow for day 2 of full reveals!



Kelly (you are here)






 

116 comments:

Lynda Dean said...

I LOVE your acorn card, the pie card is beautiful and the apples are fun! This is a great collection so far.

Luanne said...

These are wonderful Kelly! That pie is amazing!

Julie Bitner said...

Such fun fall cards!

Isabel Z said...

These are gorgeous!

Mary Wright said...

Wow, the acorn card is stunning!

Marilyn M said...

Beautiful fall cards, Kelly!

Beth H. said...

The wildflower frame stamped in the background is such a lovely addition. Your cards are stunning!

Susan Molinari said...

Those apples look like a lot of fun to decorate!

Nancy R. said...

I love the elegance in the first examples and the sweetness of the apple cards. The caramel apples would be a fun twist from the traditional apple cards for teachers.

Diane said...

Love your cards! Especially the acorns and pumpkin pie! Beautiful!

Kelly S said...

Pure sweetness! I love all of the background stamp details you added on these....the floral and the sweet plaid on the little cloth! So charming, as always :)

Barb Kirkwood said...

love the card with the acorns. thanks for sharing

Susan Hatfield said...

I have so many favorite s already and its only day 1. Your cards are very inspiring!

Karen said...

I love each and every card of yours! The first one, though, is my favorite--all the details you add to your designs make for fabulous cards!

Amy C. said...

Wow! Your cards are so amazing! I can't pick a favorite! I'm definitely ready for all things fall.

cynderbe said...

Kelly, Your beautiful cards are making me yearn for fall! Just love the delicate decorated pie, elegant acorns and yummy apples! Looking forward to creating with the Harvest Fest collection!

Anonymous said...

So many absolutely stunning cards! It’s hard to pick just one but the acorns are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Lisa Voerg
lisavstamps@gmail.com

Jackie S said...

Love the release! The possibilities are endless

MoTurner said...

Another fantastic release from The Greetery! Your card projects are amazing and full of SO MUCH inspiration! Thanks Kelly!

Lisa Godaire said...

The Acorn and the Pie card are stunning! I love the Caramel Apples. They are adorable!!!

KraftyKrissi said...

Your cards are perfect! LOVE the depth and details. Especially love how you used the wildflower background stamp.

Becky Green said...

WOW! EVERY CARD is PERFECT! I LOVE the combination of your dies & the colors you chose, & well, EVERYTHING for EACH CARD! They couldn't be any more PERFECT, Kelly! ;)

Vickie R. said...

I always love seeing your projects, these are no exception! I especially love your pie card!

Pat A said...

Love love your pumpkin pie card! So adorable!

Nancy Penir said...

Kelly, I love, love, LOVE how you arrange elements on a card! Brilliantly beautiful layouts! Always a treat to visit!

buzzn2scrap said...

Wow! You knocked it out of the park with these gorgeous creations !!! Absolutely love how you used the sketched wildflower frame to showcase the cards ! The arches are perfect to highlight the fabulous pie ! Loving this fabulous release !

Miriam Leech said...

Beautiful, as always! Your leaf details are spectacular!!!

Samantha Burns said...

Beautiful cards! Love the pie! šŸ˜

michelle in mi said...

Have got to make the apple Halloween card- great for kids!

Gail Spresser said...

Beautiful fall cards! Thanks for sharing!šŸšŸ˜Š

Jan in Tucson said...

I think the sketched wildflower frame is perfect for your pie card!

Samantha Pfrimmer said...

Your cards are all so lovely! I especially love the touch of navy blue you added to your pie card. So elegant!

Karen in PA said...

You always choose the most glorious color combos for your projects. I love the blue with the pumpkin pie!

Sally Keagle said...

Absolutely stunning, as always! Just love everything you do!

Debbie said...

Everything is gorgeous but I have to say that Im in love with the Caramel Apple die!

Marcia Hill said...

Pies, caramel apples, and acorns...what's not to LOVE in this post Kelly!! I'm loving them all, but especially your acorn card, and yes I do remember the cinnamon sticks you made last year that I tried to copy, and I am definitely adding the new dies for these 1st thing!! Haha!! Wonderful post and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!! Hugs. :0)

Jennifer K said...

I love all the inspriational projects, especially the jumbo acorns!

Julie said...

All of your cards are fabulous. The acorn one is my favorite though. This looks like a very fun release.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Kelly, I can’t pick a favorite because your cards are all so creative, unique and yummy looking, I love them all! McIntosh is still my all-time favorite but your Granny Smith is so pretty and realistic!

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful cards! Love your designs, thanks for the inspiration

Marie said...

Kelly you invoked a feeling of total warmth with your projects. All the cards are so cozy and yummy and fun. Great products and a great use of them. Thank you.

Tracy S. said...

I love everything about fall especially the foods. You did a wonderful job on your projects.

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome fall cards! Love the acorns, yummy pie and caramel apples too! Love your creations!

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Projects for today!! I LOVE all of the different Apple Creations!! Have a FABULOUS Release Week!! ❤️

Kathy Dumpert said...

Your fall cards are so festive they put a smile on my face!

Amanda said...

So many beautiful things to see today. Getting ready for all the wonderful things fall brings. I'm ready for it all.

cghundley said...

Your cards look
yummy and so
pretty.
Carla from Arizona

Connie said...

Great cards, Kelly!
Certainly have the autumnal look to them all!
Thanks for the inspiration.

Heike said...

Super cute cards! Love the first card with the acorns.

Susie Sonnier said...

Your Acorn card…oh me oh my…goregeous

Mary Kay Ross said...

Simply GORGEOUS cards. I am truly amazed by your talent!

Jan Elmore said...

Hey Kelly, your cards are awesome! I sure do love those acorns and fall foliage! Great new release. Im crazy about the pie!

Rachael B said...

I just love the herringbone and acorns!

Ruth G said...

I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate fall than with these designs! I love all that you shared, but I have to say that how you've used leaves on these cards makes my heart happy! You've really showcased so many fabulous leaf dies and now I need them all!

mel h said...

I love the cute caramel apples! What fun ideas.

Carrie said...

Your cards are so pretty and I just love them! I especially love that pop of blue on the second card!

Emma Sleppy said...

Love your cards. and I want a bite of those apples!!

Glenn Zdziarski said...

Again, I’m a sucker for that pie!!! Beautiful, love it!

Karla P said...

Beautiful cards, Kelly! You make using these new sets look like so much fun....I can't wait to get my hands on them! I,too, love to give my son's teachers apple cards. A caramel apple is not the typical apple card that you see! Love them!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful cards. I love those Fall colors. I recently located to Vermont and I can't wait for my first Fall up here -- I moved from Texas and Fall was a season we often missed!

Gayle I. said...

All of your cards are so delightful! Love how you incorporated some of the previous Greetery stamps along with the upcoming new ones!

Mary Holshouser said...

The fall card is so elegant.
Love that there's a choice of
candy apples. Fun idea.
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These cards are exceptional and thank you for sharing your talent...

Sandy S. said...

Beautiful - love your colors!

Pat Phillips said...

Your cards are so lovely and I especially like the first two - such a wonderful job. I like how you incorporated older releases onto these cards. Thank you!

Jan said...

These cards really do look good enough to eat! What a wonderful job you did with these paper projects.

Anne Sturgeon said...

Pie in all flavors are my favorite...your Thanksgiving pie is really beautiful. Love the carmel apples and the tear strip sentiments for Halloween, oh heck yeah! So much gorgeousness in this release. Can't wait for tomorrow. TFS

Kris said...

Beautiful Thankful card…great Thanksgiving card inspiration today.

ESUE said...

Love all the smells of fall and pumpkin spices. Thanks for sharing

Cheryl B. said...

These cards are SWEET!!!

Lynn Cyert said...

Your acorn card is magnificent. I love the hoopla oval in there.

Melissa Sibert said...

Kelly, your projects are amazing and super cute.

Christy H. said...

I think this is such a fun collection. I really love how you put the apple on black background to make it a perfect Halloween card! Christy H. ru4given2@bellsouth.net

CRZUEHLKE said...

Your "Thanks" pie card is just so stunning!

Susan Beauchaine said...

Your acorn card is incredible. It is so beautiful!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice layer and color combinations.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards! My favorites are the acorn card and the apple cards.
LynnW

Sue D said...

Beautiful Fall colors on all and love that pie.

Carmela said...

Love your acorn card! All your designs are so pretty! Love the colors.

Sheila said...

As always, your beautiful cards blow me away. You know exactly how to put everything together. Great work with a wonderful new release.

Ruth CM said...

Cute cards! Love the fall colors!

anni said...

Beautiful cards!

Karen Day said...

Such fabulous cards! Your pie looks like it just came out of the oven :-)

Vikki H said...

Your cards have so many wonderful details to inspire! Love the acorns with the large buckeye leaf!!

dewdrop said...

Loving all the pies...makes me hungry for the real thing!

Dawn Y. said...

Kelly, your cards are stunning! I love all the layers and colors you used on each card today! šŸ’—

Tricia Barber said...

Beautiful! These all look so yummy! This release is making me want all the yummy fall treats!

Jill Cornelius said...

Beautiful projects! Love the acorn die and your "Thankful" card that you created with it. All of the little details are simply beautiful!

Kathy Mc said...

Looks like a Harvest Feast vs. Harvest Fest. It amazes me how realistic your pie looks as well as your yummy caramel apples, Kelly. I’m definitely a fan of those acorns, too. Your ink blending of Fall colors is spot on.

Helen F. said...

Such lovely cards, Kelly! I think these would be perfect for the Thanksgiving Dinner hostess this year. I usually bring Homemade pies to the festivities, so happy for this release! :-)

Anonymous said...

What amazing cards and amazing new products to represent my favorite season of all! Thanks for all your inspiration! Kristin Makowski, krickys24@roadrunner.com

Allie said...

That sketched wildflower frame is just PERFECT on your backgrounds, Kelly! I absolutely adore your acorn card and your other cards are so beautiful, too.

Steph B said...

What delicious cards! They're so awesome, can't wait to play with this collection!

Anonymous said...

Pairing locally made Carmel apples with your enticing cards is a win, win for the teachers!
Jan Metcalf
jmetcalf777@gmail.com

jc2711 said...

I do love the parquet floor :) I will have to purchase this one.

GrammaStubbs said...

Love the colors you chose. Those pies are adorable!

Stacy Roberds said...

Great cards! I love how those leaves can be “made out of pie dough” and then colored to be real leaves.

Leslie said...

Your cards are amazing! I cannot get enough of that acorn!

sharon g said...

The colored acorns and leaves are so pretty. I LOVE AUTUMN projects!

Lissette said...

Your cards are so realistic. Love the detail. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carolyn J said...

Oh my! These cards are all so beautiful!! Love the use of the Sketched Wildflower as your background on the pies. Thank you for sharing!

laurazark@gmail.com said...

Love, Love, Love your gorgeous cards! Your pie is amazing, those apples look so sweet and delicious, and the acorn card is so pretty!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your elegant cards! The apple cards are sooo sweet. The caramel apples would be perfect for teachers.

Lorraine said...

Oooh, I can almost smell fall in the air with these, they are all so yummy!

Jade said...

I love your cards!!! My favorite is the caramel apples! You are very creative. I am most impressed. Thank you.

Lisa Kinnear said...

I can't choose my fav, but that pie is amazing!

Stacy H. said...

I love those pretty glittered acorns and cinnamon sticks--so lovely!

Rosemary said...

absolutely love everything that you created with this new release! beyond gorgeous!

Anneleise Hampson said...

A beautiful assortment of fall cards. Love the colors.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Gorgeous cards! Those pumpkins just glow.

Jennifer G. said...

Gorgeous cards!

see mary stamp said...

Love all of these products. The pie card looks good enough to eat.

Nandini said...

Gorgeous cards! The candy apple cards are so cute!

Annette Snyder said...

Fabulous cards!!!

Alexandra Y said...

Such wonderful cards!

Valerie said...

Love all your cards! But the pie card with the Sketched Wildflower Frame stamp has grabbed me and won't let go. Yet another reason I need the Sketched Wildflower Frame stamp. Thank you for all your hard work in creating and posting your lovely and inspiring creations.