Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Ink to Paper February Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the Ink to Paper February release countdown! I've got two projects to share with you today, the first one using the new Lush Blooms stamp set paired with the new Inside Greetings: Blooms stamp set that I shared a sneak peek of yesterday!

As you can see, this set features this gorgeous big bloom that will be a show-stopper on your projects! I chose to use a single bloom to put inside the previously released Clearly In the Vase stmaps/dies.

The sentiments, which are also from the Lush Blooms stamp set, are added inside the vase as well as over the top for a fun look.

I loved the tone-on-t0ne blue background I created last month on one of my cake cards, so I decided to do something similar on this card.

I love the yellow and blue with the pop of green!

I love that the "Just Because" portion of the sentiments has a coordinating die to make a design like this possible.

Here's that fabulous sentiment again. Don't you just love it? It goes so well for so many occasions!

My next project uses some really fun new projects! The Pop-Up Envelope and Pop Up Florals are so fun to create with!

The pink and yellow flowers are on die cut paper accordion pieces to make them spring off of the card. They will be flat inside the envelope, but when it is opened, they will spring to life!

You can see how the envelope flaps open and the spring-y flowers!

I stamped the "sending you flowers" sentiment from the new Just Sentiments: Blooms on the flower card and then the "hello" sentiment, which is from the Pop Up Florals stamp set, as a little tag for the envelope!
This concludes day 2; join me again tomorrow for day 3! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous yellow popping from your dark background!!
The pastels in your second card are so pretty, just like spring!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Connie!❤❤❤

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! I love your soft color combinations just as much as the wonderful brights you create with. I can’t imagine life without the beauty of flowers. Beautiful work! 😊💖

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie!❤