Saturday, July 18, 2020

The Greetery {Just Peachy}


Welcome, friends! It's just me again with EVEN MORE inspiration using the new Destination: Summer collection from The Greetery ! I can't seem to stop using all of these amazing new products! As you can see, I've got a peach themed card using so many of the fabulous peachy products!

I decided to use the Create-a-Crate elements on a card , which makes this die collection even more versatile! Did you see how Betsy used the boards to create a shiplap background? Genius! I can't wait to give that a try!

The crate for the card uses two of the die cut board pieces which have been embossed with the wood grain texture as well as the "Picked Fresh" detail. I love it so much...it adds just the right amount of charm!

I can't seem to stop with the partially stamped Windowpane Plaid background paired with some additional ink blending to the center! I just love the "glow" that it adds to the background!

I stamped the peaches in two different color combinations; Peach Fuzz and Apricot for the lighter peach and Apricot and Passion Fruit for the darker peach. I stamped all of the leaves and blossoms as well so that I would have a lot of options when it came time for assembly.

I tucked the peaches into the crate using foam squares and added a few to the bottom of the crate as well. You can really see the wood grain and Picked Fresh detail well on this particular photo.


I stamped the "JUST" portion of the sentiment onto the card using brown ink leaving just enough room to add in the "Peachy" portion of the sentiment. This is probably my favorite detail of the card because of the ombre ink blending and Crystal Glaze over the top!

I die cut the word twice from white cardstock, glued it together, and then used Apricot and Passion Fruit inks to blend into the word. I used additional liquid glue to adhere it to the shadow portion that is die cut using a sheer vellum.

Once that was done, I went ahead and carefully added the Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the top. Once it dried, I added tiny strips of foam tape to the back of the letters and adhered it to the card front.

I added a few sparkling clear sequins for a juicy looking detail. The entire panel is added to a top folding Melon Berry A2 card base using ScorTape. The card base has just a touch of Passion Fruit ink around the corners for additional detail and contrast. I used a Color Spritzing tool and a peachy marker to add some ink splatter here and there.
I'm having so much fun with all of these summertime stamps/dies! Thanks for fluttering by!

12 comments:

TLady said...

This actually makes me hungry! LOL It is SO PRETTY & FRESH!!!SO GLAD to see this little crate used on a card too! YES, I did see Betsy's card with the crate paenel's across the card front! It looked GREAT!!! I look forward to seeing YOURS!!!BEAUTIFULLY DONE & HAVE A PEACHY DAY!!! ;)<3

Tricia Barber said...

Beautiful! Makes my mouth water!

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it!

Conniecrafter said...

so love that basket die and how you used it on the card with the pretty peaches!

Sandy said...

This is so pretty and I think I can smell the peaches. I would never get tired of seeing cards made with this stamp set. I ordered it so I'm looking forward to making some too.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful Peachy card! I was over the moon ( seriously!) with the shiplap background in the release too. So I was sure to order the Crate, mainly for backgrounds. I can see using it in different colors. I love your crate, it looks so realistic. I don’t know why I don’t do more ombré blending w/my diecut words but I’ll try harder because your’s turned out amazing. It really sets the stage for a gorgeous design! Thank you for sharing, I love it! 😎🍑

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Stephanie! You're so sweet! You're going to love the crate die!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! You're going to have so much fun!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Connie!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Cindy!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Tricia! They make my mouth water, too!😋

Kelly Lunceford said...

You're so sweet! Thank you so much! You're a dear!❤