Sunday, September 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti STAMPtember {wonderful in every way}

Hello! It's September, which means it's time for Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember event! I'm thrilled to be helping Reverse Confetti launch their collaborative set!  I've created two similar, yet different cards for the event! You can purchase the stamp set on the SSS website linked above!


I decided to create some earthy cards using the new set as well as incorporating the new Stitched Circles Cover Panel Confetti cuts that was released this weekend! To begin, I stamped the black outline of the leafy branch. I added the tree different colored leaves and berries. The stamp package was printed in these three different colors to show how they could be used and I liked the combination so well, I decided to use it on these two cards!

I added some corrugated paper to the background as well as some frames to add some extra detail and texture! I stamped the "love and hugs" and "wonderful in every way" sentiments, which are included in this new set, in black at the bottom. I added a few sparkling clear sequins for some added shine! Thanks for fluttering by!


3 comments:

Jean said...

I love this stamp and how you used it!!

~amy~ said...

Always love your work Kelly, awesome layers!

JMN said...

I love this stamp!!!