Tuesday, June 11, 2019

InkTo Paper Countdown Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the June Ink To Paper Countdown! Today we're showcasing FOUR new sets; More Celebrating You, Confetti and Streamers,Watercolor Textures: Dots, and Garden Party. First up is a sweet baby card featuring the new More Celebrating You. This is a companion set for the previously released Celebrating You stamp set. I also used the Tag Creations: Blooming Indulgence to add  the foliage and flowers.
I was thrilled to be able to create a modern baby card fitting for today's trends.  To begin, I stamped the balloons using Sweet Blush and Pale Peony ink using the two step stamps. There is also a lined image as well, but I opted not to use it on this design. I used the coordinating More Celebrating You die cuts to cut out the balloons.
The sentiment is heat embossed in gold onto a panel of white cardstock that is die cut using the Nesting Basics Pierced Rectangles.I also stamped the confetti images using Pale Peony ink. I used my mini MISTI to get the balloon strings stamped. 
I die cut an oval using the Pierced Feature Frames Ovals and added it to the confetti panel using foam squares. Once that was done, I got to work adding all of the foliage, flowers,and balloons.
The entire card is spritzed with Shimmer Spray to give it some sparkle.I also added a trio of sparkling clear sequins for some additional detail and shine.
Next up are two projects featuring the Garden Party stamp set and the last one also incorporates the Watercolor Textures: Dots stamp set as well.
I'm a big fan of buntings and banners so this set will get used a lot, I am sure! To begin this design, I die cut and stamped all of the different buntings and lights. I used Nuvo Drops to create a colorful assortment of lights.I really like how you can add different patterns to the buntings.
The set also comes with two different alphabet fonts and numbers so that you can customize your projects. I used the uppercase letters to spell out "PARTY" on the bunting. I also stamped the "Let's Celebrate" sentiment onto Pale Peony cardstock using black ink. 
I also added in a few flowers from the Nature's Background Essentials stamp set to give some added detail. I added clear sequins to the centers of each of the flowers for some shine.
The background is heat embossed Rustic Brick Background Stamp set. I thought it would be fun to give it some added dimension and detail.
I used the new Watercolor Textures: Dots stamp set paired with the alphabets from the new Garden Party stamp set. The dots worked perfectly to create these Paint Party invitations! I used my Mini MISTI to mass produce the invitations which makes it go so quickly. I picked up some paintbrushes from the dollar store to add to the front of the invitations to enhance the theme of the party.

The "Let's Celebrate" sentiment is from the Garden Party stamp set and has a coordinating die so that you can pop it up if you'd like.
I used the Confetti and Streamers image with a rainbow of inks to add to the top of the back of the invitation. I used the two different alphabets to stamp the "paint party" and "who,where, when". I used the previously released Watercolor Textures: Brushstrokes to create color splotches as a place to write down the information for the party.
I also added some Nuvo drops in coordinating colors around each of the dots to give the appearance of paint splatters. I hesitated adding them, but I really like how they look. I hope you've enjoyed Day 1 of the countdown! Join me again tomorrow for Day 2! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

wow the first is just precious, love the fun of the next too, so creative!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Connie! You're so sweet!